Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Newcomer Pack on Other Characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Missing Newcomer Pack on Other Characters

Hugsome
02.16.2013 , 08:36 PM | #1
New to this game and i purchased the newcomer pack from the market cartel. Went to an EU server
to start a new character but i cant find the newcomer pack anywhere. Reached level 10 and still nowhere.

I emailed bioware but the response was a list of things they dont deal with, makes no sense, i bought an item on the market and just want to know where it is.

Am i missing something here.. Is this item one character only and did i miss where it says this when i went to buy it?

DarkeKnyte
02.16.2013 , 08:52 PM | #2
If I'm not mistaken the newcomer pack is only good for one character per Newcomer pack purchase.. now if you didn't claim the pack then it should be in the cartel market still waiting for you to claim it. If you did claim it then it is on the character you were logged into when you purchased the pack.

Have I sufficiently talk in circles yet?

Codle
02.16.2013 , 09:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hugsome View Post
Went to an EU server to start a new character
Did you buy the pack on a different server? I'm not sure whether the newcomer bundle is per character or per server, but there is no unlock/pack on the cartel market (as far as I know) that is account wide. The unlocks only count on the server you bought the unlock/pack from. Again, not 100% on this, but that's what I've always thought.
The Red Eclipse - Khaar Legacy
'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.'

R.I.P. OPOD

Hugsome
02.16.2013 , 11:03 PM | #4
When i started the game and made a character i thought it had just put me in a random EU server but instead it had put me in a western coast US server, didn't realise until i leveled up a bit and bought the newcomer pack.

Guess its best to not buy anything in the store until around max level and know what character i want to stick with or its just a waste of money.