Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damind Crystal Farming Route?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Damind Crystal Farming Route?

LibertySol
02.16.2013 , 05:18 PM | #1
Anyone know of a good farming route for these? I mean like an actual route (a picture or a video). If you don't have a route telling me where to go is the next best thing.

LibertySol
02.17.2013 , 11:07 PM | #2
Bump. Come on people share some knowledge.

MilesTeg_cy
02.18.2013 , 09:19 AM | #3
Here may be?
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

wainot-keel
02.19.2013 , 07:54 AM | #4
I think Archeology needs a buff to get it closer to Scavenging and Bionalisys. Not only bacause you can't farm kills to get mats, but because some are really scarce. Tattoine for example, it's a huge waste of time trying to get nodes. You're better off spamming missions over and over.

Webalienz
02.19.2013 , 12:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
I think Archeology needs a buff to get it closer to Scavenging and Bionalisys. Not only bacause you can't farm kills to get mats, but because some are really scarce. Tattoine for example, it's a huge waste of time trying to get nodes. You're better off spamming missions over and over.
My suggestion would be that they should allow us to farm strong or tougher enemies who use lightsabers. I think this would put archaeology pretty close to what scavenging has with droids and bionalisys has with beasts.