Help I've been kidnapped!!

WolfgangV

I was on Taris, and my comp wanted to talk to me. So I went on to my ship, and the thing took off. Then it handed me a bunch of missions for space combat. (Cool but not what i had in mind you know? )

Now how do I get back to Taris? I still have a bunch of quests to do. I've been hijacked! :D

I was on Taris, and my comp wanted to talk to me. So I went on to my ship, and the thing took off. Then it handed me a bunch of missions for space combat. (Cool but not what i had in mind you know? )

Now how do I get back to Taris? I still have a bunch of quests to do. I've been hijacked! :D

One of the most hilarious things I've heard on the forum.

So you can either ask them nicely to drop you off, use emergency fleet pass, use priority transport, if you have any. Not sure if stuck will work.

He probably still is on Taris. The moment you enter your ship, a cutscene appears where it seems like you're taking off. Check in the upper middle section of your screen, it should show you the instance/planet where you are floating about in your ship. It should still be Taris. If so, just go to your exit and click the door. If not, go to your cockpit and click the big galaxy map, choose Taris from there and then proceed to exiting your ship.

Good luck.