Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bastion Server Community...Being Nice!!!???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Bastion Server Community...Being Nice!!!???

Beakertanks
02.16.2013 , 05:30 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
We need more of this

http://oi50.tinypic.com/a1tlz.jpg

-Papaburgundy/Captaincoke
That is pathetic. NO WE DO NOT NEED MORE OF THIS.
Generally people aren't half as good at PVP as they think they are. Except me. I'm Better.

Beakertanks
02.16.2013 , 05:31 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
FYP.

Smokey the Sith says "only YOU can prevent truces"

If you are solo and want to do the PvP community a solid, you pick up an orb, yell "HEZBOLLAH" and attack the line.
This. Is. Funny.
Generally people aren't half as good at PVP as they think they are. Except me. I'm Better.

HuntersPoint
02.17.2013 , 12:10 AM | #53
the bastion peeps have always been nice
Ryllo @ The Bastion
http://www.twitch.tv/hunterspoint

Xertasian
02.17.2013 , 05:57 AM | #54
guess i be the one to stir things up... i been reading and for what i have seen on this server from both factions..people that come on here talking about PVP don't have the slightest clue..killing someone in a zerg is your PVP..player vs player thats true PVP..

how many of you people posting about pvp get jumped by a enemy you cc and try your all to get away and run to your zerg to come back and usually in this order..cc cap person then kill them...which is a effective method but it's not PVP..i have seen this personally from people in open world PVP..

the one's that come on here and brag about im going to ilum and PVP..cool go for it but have some balls and attack a person 1 vs 1 then you roll them..thats when you said PVP happened but 8 vs 1..haha.what is funnnier is when people zerg like that and the target still get away..

just my 2 cents on the topic..please feel free to respond anyway you feel..lastly all of you can HOLD MAH D*CK!!!!...lmao...to much greygoose and red bull me thinks...
Back streaming again http://twitch.tv/Xertasian

Adeptofwar
02.17.2013 , 02:10 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Xertasian View Post
guess i be the one to stir things up... i been reading and for what i have seen on this server from both factions..people that come on here talking about PVP don't have the slightest clue..killing someone in a zerg is your PVP..player vs player thats true PVP..

how many of you people posting about pvp get jumped by a enemy you cc and try your all to get away and run to your zerg to come back and usually in this order..cc cap person then kill them...which is a effective method but it's not PVP..i have seen this personally from people in open world PVP..

the one's that come on here and brag about im going to ilum and PVP..cool go for it but have some balls and attack a person 1 vs 1 then you roll them..thats when you said PVP happened but 8 vs 1..haha.what is funnnier is when people zerg like that and the target still get away..

just my 2 cents on the topic..please feel free to respond anyway you feel..lastly all of you can HOLD MAH D*CK!!!!...lmao...to much greygoose and red bull me thinks...
I take it english is not your first language. If it is you may need to rethink posting your illiterate ramblings on 9gag or somewhere else that people won't see it.

If it turns out you are indeed mentally deficient, then take back what I said. You're a hero to all.

AdeiphoVH
02.17.2013 , 04:35 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Adeptofwar View Post
I take it english is not your first language. If it is you may need to rethink posting your illiterate ramblings on 9gag or somewhere else that people won't see it.

If it turns out you are indeed mentally deficient, then take back what I said. You're a hero to all.
Dawnhammer quit QQing
<Ancient Council> @The Harbinger
Adeipho- 60 Sent @The Harbinger
Adeitheotokos 60 Sage @The Harbinger
Adelphiana 60 Shadow @The Harbinger

Adeptofwar
02.17.2013 , 06:23 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by AdeiphoVH View Post
Dawnhammer quit QQing
If originality and insult were high school courses it would definitely explain why I feel dumber reading your comments.

If you don't understand here's what that means, you're bad and you should feel bad.

lord-durpp
02.18.2013 , 01:01 AM | #58
I have stared line brawls in here just to sit back and watch the cluster**** going down
Cut 'em down!

AdeiphoVH
02.18.2013 , 01:19 AM | #59
If originality and insult were high school courses it would definitely explain why I feel dumber reading your comments.

If you don't understand here's what that means, you're bad and you should feel bad.
But your the commando that wont 1v1?
<Ancient Council> @The Harbinger
Adeipho- 60 Sent @The Harbinger
Adeitheotokos 60 Sage @The Harbinger
Adelphiana 60 Shadow @The Harbinger

Xertasian
02.18.2013 , 02:31 AM | #60

i play alone with you..if you think it's rambling i dont need a zerg of people to fight for me..you can message me imp or pub side and i fight you..careless if i win or lose ,so let cut out the internet toughman talk and settle it in game..the ball in your court..

least i'm man enough to post on my toons main..how about you?????????
Back streaming again http://twitch.tv/Xertasian