Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So ilum 2.0 - What are your thoughts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
So ilum 2.0 - What are your thoughts?

02.14.2013 , 05:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
people shouldnt be allowed to hold hands and form a line at the pylon
I find myself tempted to go to the line with my operative and stealth stun or face plant people.

Also, tanks putting people on ignore for PVPing in a FFA PVP zone is just petty nonsense. :\
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

02.14.2013 , 06:20 PM | #22
I just like to cut the lines and just stand there. Or on Cayl I'll sap people capping. Otherwise, trolling this pvp area is so easy, Churb and I rape faces.
No, I was not surgically removed from Churb's side. Stop asking me that.

02.14.2013 , 06:28 PM | #23
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that any PvEers complain about this quest associated with the event that requires them to enter a world PvP zone.

One; you do not have to do this quest.

Two; you are opting to be in the area.

Three; the argument that it is unfair is laughable. See below.

All of the rewards that are attainable in this event, are attainable without this one small quest for reputation. Repeat, this quest grants a small amount of warzone comms that PvEers should not care about, and a blue reputation item that is not remotely required to achieve the weekly limit.

In addition to this, in regards to fairness, PvPers must complete a PvE RAID to be able to afford several of the weapons (or more than one of the cheap ones). You simply cannot farm enough weapon tokens within two weeks doing daily PvE heroics alone. (In contrast, in WoW, some of the events required PvEers to do warzone achievements - some very hard - in order to attain all rewards)

Mull that over next time before whining about one inconsequential quest you put yourself into; you do not have to do it, but PvPers must complete at least one raid for many of their weapons.

02.14.2013 , 06:44 PM | #24
^ This guy has it.

02.14.2013 , 08:37 PM | #25
I like the lines.... they are fun to break up when my groups deem it our turn to turn in orbs!
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

02.14.2013 , 08:45 PM | #26
I would like to give a shout out to WOOK, I know things got really tense between us (Carnage Gaming) and you all tonight, tempers flared and etc, but good games in those ranked matches and while I can't speak for everyone in CG, I don't have any ill-will towards anyone in your guild.

Hopefully we can put todays spat behind us and move forward and back to killing, or at least trying to kill imps
Kelly-Kelly Kaptivate
Infinite Darkness House of Lords

02.14.2013 , 09:07 PM | #27
Grow a pair, Carnage Gaming, FIGHT TO THE DEATH. NO SURVIVORS.

02.14.2013 , 09:39 PM | #28
Seeing a CG 24 man group roaming the pvp area... That would be awesome and slightly terrifying lol

02.14.2013 , 11:48 PM | #29
I am just happy to have Ilum open world PvP back, I know alot of people hated it, but its a nice change of pace from WZs sometimes. REALLY glad to get all my old sniper spots back.... Thana Vesh vets who did Ilum probably remember those.

02.15.2013 , 08:59 AM | #30
I like the new Ilum event and I don't pvp at all. I can suffer with the mild annoyance while I do the non-pvp quests solo and then make myself group up for the one non-pvp heroic and the instance.

What has steadily been on my mind are the crashes to desktop since 1.4 and no fix for that memory leak. I was also dismayed at the new "fix" on repair costs. As I continue to crash to desktop after a few planet changes or char switches to craft, etc with no help from Biofail, I went to cancel my sub this am thinking I had till 2/16 and saw my billing date was today. I guess they get one more month of blood money from me lol. I have pre-ordered Tombraider and will play that till Elderscrolls comes out.

I am a patient person and went through 7.5 yrs of ups and downs with WoW however, the crashes have finally got to me. Last night I was in a ec weekly pug, the group wiped, I died and game crashed while going back to the med center (which doesn't ever happen) and when I logged back in, I was not in the OP group. That was the straw for me after weighing what I really want from an MMO.

No, you cannot have my stuff