Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst customer service i have ever had

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Worst customer service i have ever had

Kortfe
02.12.2013 , 02:35 PM | #1
last Saturday my sub ran out and i was locked out of my account. so i called and the first guy i talked to told me that i had to take my security key off the account. i tried to talk to him to see if there was something else i could do cause i didn't want to take the security key off cause i was going to sub again in 3 days when i got paid. But every time i tried to talk he would start talking over me and would just say the same thing. this went on for 1 hour. finally i told him to shut the F up and get me your supervisor.

then after waiting on hold for a while i told the supervisor the problem and he told me there was nothing he can do to help. all he can do it remove the key and i would have to uninstall it and have to reinstall it when i was a sub again. I tried to talk to him about if they would compensate me for the inconvenience and he became a broken record. he would not say anything other then you have to remove the key and reinstall when you sub again. i would ask other questions and i would get the same answer over and over i even asked what time it was and i got the same answer. you would think they would treat you better when i sub and buy 75 dollars a month in cartel coins. i was only short 3 days!!

so it doesn't matter how much you spend if something is wrong or an inconvenience they just give you a one liner and the middle finger.

Tatile
02.12.2013 , 02:38 PM | #2
Wait: you can't use security keys as a Preferred player?

TheNahash
02.12.2013 , 02:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kortfe View Post
so it doesn't matter how much you spend if something is wrong or an inconvenience they just give you a one liner and the middle finger.
You do realize that this "inconvenience" is for your own safety, right?
Why couldn't you just take the security key off or just wait those 3 days until you got paid again to play the game as a subscriber?

I don't know how rude they were to you and if they were indeed, that's completely unacceptable, but other than that they did exactly as they should have done by not helping you bypass something that's for your own security. After all they did offer to remove it, so it's not like they didn't do anything. They just didn't do what YOU wanted them to do.

Sorry bro, but other than the rude part, you are completely wrong on this one.