Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing complimentary cartel coins??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Missing complimentary cartel coins??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elvija
02.12.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
Hi.

A couple of days ago, my monthly payment for subscription was made, but I haven't received my complimentary cartel coins.

I'd like to know, if that is because of the account issues I had last month, where I got an extra character slot, besides the two I'd bought through the market, but was locked out of for a time, or whether it's just a bug that needs fixing

Onlyxwishes
02.12.2013 , 02:17 PM | #2
Nope it has happened to a lot of people including me. It has been nearly a month and I have yet to receive my cartel points.
"Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain weight. Through weight, I gain obesity. Through obesity, I gain diabetes. Through diabetes, my life is broken. The insulin shall set me free." - Diabetes Code

Elvija
02.12.2013 , 02:28 PM | #3
Sorry to hear that.

It's not that important for me, with the cartel market, I'd just like to know if there is an issue or that I won't receive any, because of the surprise extra character slot I received.

Bronholz
02.12.2013 , 02:59 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

Thanks for contacting us.

For assistance in this, if you have not already, please can you open a ticket. Our support team will then be able to look into the issue.

Elvija,
Your character slot should not affect your Cartel Coin grant so it does seem that you are owed some.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support