Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Imp RP guild. Returning player.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Looking for Imp RP guild. Returning player.

Oddler
02.12.2013 , 12:58 PM | #1
So I decided to come back, for everything I hate about this game there is something I love and I cannot stay away no matter how hard I try.

I decided that raiding and grinding can be fun, it burns you out quickly. I recently rolled a new character and thought up an RP story for her, as being hte Daughter to my Sith Lord who was disowned because she was not force sensitive. She ended up joining the Imperial Military and worked her way up to Agent in the hopes of gaining her fathers acceptance.

I would like a guild that has forum RP and in game RP events, although with working nights like I do it is often hard to make ingame events, although I would love to try.
If anyone out there looking for another RPer please send me a message. Would be very interested.
The Sith Academy: Apprentice
SWTOR Page :: Recruitment :: Website :: Forums :: Code of Conduct
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."

Nadiya
02.13.2013 , 02:54 PM | #2
We would love for you to check our community out.

Jen'jidai

We have a very active RP department that is not only engaged in game RP, our forums are filled with various stories that are open for participation.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Minali | Rydlie
"Did you think I would hang my head and disappear quietly?"