Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic™ adds a new billing option!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic™ adds a new billing option!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JEDI-MASTER
02.16.2013 , 06:15 AM | #21
I would like to understand why I buy Cartel Coins via SMS in Brazil, but I can not buy the game, game card etc. in Brazil via Origin? this is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in the gaming market.

It's like wanting to buy a guitar, but you can only buy the strings?

StrEdgeViper
02.16.2013 , 01:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Victus View Post
Once again, Mexico and Central/South America are left out.
Im sorry but...have you not noticed that the USA is not on tht list either....they entire Americas are not here....from the bottom of South America to the North America....

Atsis
02.17.2013 , 06:57 AM | #23
Как деньги брать, то с России можно, а как Русифицировать субтитры, так что ты бедная компания

adamqd
02.18.2013 , 02:28 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BIOWARE
In response to community requests, SMS billing can now be used to purchase 450 Cartel Coins in limited territories!
More requests than for server transfers?

Quote: Originally Posted by Atsis View Post
Как деньги брать, то с России можно, а как Русифицировать субтитры, так что ты бедная компания
True Dat

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

konflik
02.18.2013 , 10:16 PM | #25
I would just like to purchase Cartel Coins period with out the NUerror code coming up. =/
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

McXenomorph
02.19.2013 , 06:47 PM | #26
Oh yes, the cartel market, would be awesome if it worked EA. But absolutely bloody useless seeing as the new fancy billing sys was obviously put in place to stop ppl purchasing cartel coins, or didn't you know about it EA?
Suggestion would be to remove it if you have no intention of fixing the problem.
I'm sure you're just really busy finding stupid reasons to shut the servers down in peak gaming times to fix a pointless typo, find new ways to piss ppl off or just change the colour of my speeder. These other woeful faults such as the cartel coins, HEROICS not working etc are not as important.

Sigh!

DEMarq
02.21.2013 , 03:08 AM | #27
Hey Bio, Any update to the Cartel Cards?
Active Subscriber, And loving it!

Eaglewarriorr
02.25.2013 , 11:42 AM | #28
Good option "BUT" you will be paying a fortune just to buy 450 coins eg : 450 might just cost you 25$ in real world money , take this into consideration when buying threw cell carriers ...
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

AxioImpact
02.25.2013 , 02:25 PM | #29
When I first started this game almost 2 months ago, I purchased Coins using BOKU with my cell phone. I am in the US. After this, it never showed up again. Was that a mistake on the website? I really like that option.

IdNV
03.07.2013 , 03:02 AM | #30
Please implement this payment system in Portugal, phone companies here have a business practice of demanding a monthly payment in order to have free sms/calls, but then the money just piles up. I once had over 140€ on my cell and I had no idea where to spend it!