Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preferred character play style

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Preferred character play style

hunterraaze
02.11.2013 , 06:09 PM | #1
Have been wanting to start a Jedi Knight soon, but upon character customization, I just don't know what to do. So, I have a few questions. I plan on rolling a Sentinel (as I have a 44 Jugg), and was wondering about two things, the first, being male of female. This may be more a preference thing, but suggestions are welcome. Which of these two is the story better for? I personally, like the females voice acting, but would be willing to go with the male if it were better for the story. The second question is, Light, Dark, or Neutral. Which of those three, is better for the story. I hear Dark Trooper is the best, Light Warrior (although i'm still disagreeing) , neutral Agent etc. Was planning on going Neutral, if your trying to kill me or my friends, then you will die. If you help me, or being forced into fighting, you will live, that kind of thing. So, thoughts? Preferences?

psandak
02.12.2013 , 03:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterraaze View Post
Have been wanting to start a Jedi Knight soon, but upon character customization, I just don't know what to do. So, I have a few questions. I plan on rolling a Sentinel (as I have a 44 Jugg), and was wondering about two things, the first, being male of female. This may be more a preference thing, but suggestions are welcome. Which of these two is the story better for? I personally, like the females voice acting, but would be willing to go with the male if it were better for the story. The second question is, Light, Dark, or Neutral. Which of those three, is better for the story. I hear Dark Trooper is the best, Light Warrior (although i'm still disagreeing) , neutral Agent etc. Was planning on going Neutral, if your trying to kill me or my friends, then you will die. If you help me, or being forced into fighting, you will live, that kind of thing. So, thoughts? Preferences?
Story
Spoiler

LS/DS
Spoiler

I hope this helps