Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why don't you stop damned cheating and hacking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why don't you stop damned cheating and hacking

Desplain
02.11.2013 , 03:13 PM | #1
It's the same old story in every damned PVP battleground.

I've played Novare Coast a few minutes ago and the Republic was winning, suddenly we had four or five short lags!
After these lags it lasted 1 minute and we had lost both of our artillery guns.
So the imperial players kept three guns till the end and we had no chance to get one back.
It needed five of us to kill an imperial player, because all of them had become super heroes after these lags.
H E L L O Bioware!!!

Stop cheating now!!!

It looks like cheaters and hackers get away without any punishment.

Do you think when I'm pulling someone over for driving to fast he would get away with it?
May the Force be with you.

DarthOvertone
02.11.2013 , 03:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Desplain View Post
Ten minutes ago I played Novare Coast and we (Republic) were winning and then bang four or five short lags!
After the lags it lasted 1 minute and we lost all of our artillery.
Personally, I have never seen, nor heard, of this type of thing happening...and all I do is PvP, on two different servers no less.

You have video documented proof of this? Because that is what BW will need to take any sort of action whatsoever.
Alphabolt - Alphanoob - Alphawood - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Groncho
02.11.2013 , 03:38 PM | #3
maybe they were weapons of mass destruction

no proofs
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

SlimsPicken
02.11.2013 , 03:42 PM | #4
It's the same story every damned PVP GB.

Ten minutes ago I played Novare Coast and we (Republic) were winning and then bang four or five short lags!
After the lags it lasted 1 minute and we lost all of our artillery.
Killing an emperial player needed five of us.
H A L L O Bioware!!!

Stop cheating now!!!

Do you think when I'm pulling someone over for driving to fast he would get away with it?
please stop playing video games and go back to school.

Your communication skills are lacking.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

BarronWasteland
02.11.2013 , 04:23 PM | #5
I have no idea what the original poster was saying but the hacking/cheating does get old. I will go a week without seeing any then over the next 2 days I cant get a WZ without a sploiter. Its frustrating for sure.

I know many will come here and say it does not happen and there are no cheaters in SWTOR but it does happen, it happens in every game. People say learn the game, but unfourtunatly knowing the game makes the cheating all the more easier to spot.

Now when I see a cheater in the match I just dump out of the WZ wait a moment and que up again. I am not going to give a cheater the time of day.
Barron Wasteland
/__R_e_d___D_r_a_g_o_n___P_l_a_t_o_o_n__\

- The most interesting man in the Universe. -

Desplain
02.11.2013 , 04:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
please stop playing video games and go back to school.

Your communication skills are lacking.
Sorry if my spelling is not as good as it should be, but I'm pretty upset and I've been living for a long time in Germany.

You don't need to insult me, but maybe that's your only reaction if you notice a cop.

SlimsPicken
02.11.2013 , 06:47 PM | #7
Sorry if my spelling is not as good as it should be, but I'm pretty upset and I've been living for a long time in Germany.

You don't need to insult me, but maybe that's your only reaction if you notice a cop.
Its not your spelling.

Its the issue of your post not making any sense.

Im not trying to play grammar police, If you are too mad to make sense, take a deep breath and come back once you have formulated a coherent statement.

I honestly cannot say exactly what cheating/hacking you are complaining about.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

sphyg
02.11.2013 , 07:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Personally, I have never seen, nor heard, of this type of thing happening...and all I do is PvP, on two different servers no less.

You have video documented proof of this? Because that is what BW will need to take any sort of action whatsoever.
Okay here is what i think happened. Pub was holding 2 turrets. Some of the imps quit. Some people who knew how to play joined the WZ, maybe even a healer, and they proceeded to own.. But since they were winning at the beginning, they should have owned the whole match no questions asked! Just my 2 cents.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

Desplain
02.11.2013 , 08:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
Its not your spelling.

Its the issue of your post not making any sense.

Im not trying to play grammar police, If you are too mad to make sense, take a deep breath and come back once you have formulated a coherent statement.

I honestly cannot say exactly what cheating/hacking you are complaining about.
Sorry for being upset.

I've tried to correct my post.
So it drove me crazy to see imperial guys suddenly getting no damage ( I think someone called it an expertise hack)
and taking our atillery guns without any problems.

Before the lags we killed these imperial guys without any problem.

There has been a post in this forum where a guy explained that if someone is using a cheat you'll notice a lag.

AnonJoen
02.11.2013 , 08:24 PM | #10
I'm not quite sure what happened to the OP, but that "superhero" part sounds quite familiar to me.

A long (really loooong) time ago I fought some players who where unbeatable too yes.
Now, first I thought like all of you that these guys were just some great players with a very good healer .
But then I noticed how some random guy wouldn't die when 5 -well geared- players of my team, were unable to scratch this dude while they were simultaneously attacking this player and there wasn't a single healer in LoS.

Was it a bug, lag or was it a cheat/hack ? Idk, but I don't care tbh, 'cause I never experienced something like this again.