Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wrong display in the account system

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Wrong display in the account system
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pinchu
02.11.2013 , 11:57 AM | #1
If i check under my account under subscription it says i have 2 days left (that would be 13 februari ), if i click on the "change your billing system" from there it says my sub ends 15 mars (like a moth later)

Whats up with 2 different end dates for my sub????
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Ratae
02.11.2013 , 01:48 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello pinchu,

As your subscription date is so close I'm guessing that the payment process has already gone through the check stage and will shortly be on its way to us, so it would be too late for you to change your billing method for the coming 30 days. Once the payment is with us, the subscription will also update to show 30 days play left.

I don't think there's any problem here and nothing for you to worry about, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch again.

Thanks.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Darkallex
02.11.2013 , 09:41 PM | #3
As always,some1 from the staff will pop up and say "I don't see any problem"......
I have the same issue and mine seems more complecated.
I have purchased a month of gameplay with a friend's visa at November.I never use this kind of payment method for games cause I feel more comfortable with time-cards.Though the game has died in my country since May 2012 and not even a store has a card available.
Anyway I bought 30 days back then BUT a have immediately stopped after this action the account from being recurring.After the 30 days had passed I found the last time-card in my city and I added time in that way.
Today I entered my account to see how many days I have left and try to find out if Bioware has added the paysafe method in subscription plans.
When I enter into subscription plans it says under 30 days "subscribed"... I thought maybe these are 1-2 days left from November renewal cause I added the time card 2 days before my time expired.
When I enter the change billing method,under account activity the status for that visa says CLOSED.
Under account details I get these:

Current Subscription:
One Month Recurring Subscription
Next billing date:
Subscription Canceled
Payment method:
NONE
Subscription end date:
16 Μαρ 2013

When I went back to see if I can get the one time 60-day purchase with a paysafecard'under my order it says Paysafecard method by the "change" button but I am affraid to push the place your order button cause on the side I get those readings.

Current Subscription:
One Month Recurring Subscription

Next billing date:

14 Φεβ 2013

Payment method:

Visa ending in 5006

Subscription end date:

Recurrent

Your Order:

STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM)60-Day Game Time

For 60 days.
26 . 99
Hmmmmm...do I read something wrong?Or is this a 3rd different date appearing.Although I ve stopped the recurrent thing.
Anyway...as I am a bit disappointed from the agme and services after this year+ my only concern is that I don't want that visa to be billed.I don't give a **** if I can get more time anymore.
Moradi - Sith Sorcerer - The Red Eclipse

pinchu
02.12.2013 , 10:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello pinchu,

As your subscription date is so close I'm guessing that the payment process has already gone through the check stage and will shortly be on its way to us, so it would be too late for you to change your billing method for the coming 30 days. Once the payment is with us, the subscription will also update to show 30 days play left.

I don't think there's any problem here and nothing for you to worry about, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch again.

Thanks.
Well i cancelled the sub in good time and if you do a sneaky billing thingy for another month when the account is allready canceled then i be really mad

i will not resub so after sub runs out i cant post in the forums
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

pinchu
02.12.2013 , 10:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello pinchu,

Thanks.
Well i cancelled the sub in good time and if you do a sneaky billing thingy for another month when the account is allready canceled then i be really mad

pinchu
02.12.2013 , 10:15 AM | #6
sorry for the double posts