Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Time code problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sayg
02.11.2013 , 08:34 AM | #1
Posting this for a friend of mine because he cant post forum message:

I'm a subscriber and my subscription has ended 6 February 2013. I've bought Game Time code on Origin.com and redeemed it 4 days ago, but it didnt add to my account. And there are no game time code redeemed In the Code redemption history of my account. When I'm logging in game I see a message which tells that I'm a Prefered Status player. When I'm trying to redeem code again it says "You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code".
Q. Character name.
A. Fatina

Q. Server name.
A. Dalborra

Q. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
A. Republic Fleet

Q. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
A. 08 Feb. 2013

I've wrote a 4 letters to customer service for the last 4 days, but this problem is not resolve. There is a numbers of tickets:
Ticket# 8081434
Ticket# 8079577
Ticket# 8070876
Ticket# 8070846

PS: I cant call to Customer Service by phone because I live not in UK, USA, Germany or France. Thank you

Sayg
02.11.2013 , 10:24 PM | #2
Oh yap, who cares......

Beruthien
02.11.2013 , 10:44 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Sayg,

Sorry for the delay in the response!

To resolve this issue you would need to contact our phone support. The agents will be able to check the code and see exactly what is going on.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Sayg
02.11.2013 , 11:02 PM | #4
Posting this for my friend because he cant post forum message:

So, it's a 5th day of waiting. Did the problem solved? No.
Do You realy understand that I've paid for the game 5 days ago? I'll say it again - I realy can't call to You by phone. I've sent an email to support@swtor.com with the picture of this code. Is it not enough?

Bhidr
02.12.2013 , 02:12 AM | #5
You know, this really disturbes me. I will have to buy and redeem my Game Time Card in 40 days or so to continue my subscription, but Im thinking about not doing it and just move on from SWTOR. Im just afraid I will end up in this kind of situation, when i buy something and then dont get it. (Or will have to beg for it for weeks).
I wouldnt contact the support by phone either - there is enough horror stories as it is....... stories about hours and hours of waiting without end or followed by hanging up on the caller.

Im starting to see my whole SWTOR experience as one long trip in the anger zone. There is just too much stuff like this going on.

P.S.: I really feel for your friend. I would be out of my fraking mind.

OwenBrooks
02.12.2013 , 02:50 AM | #6
Calling is not all doom and gloom

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=595605

I live in Australia and it costs me 60 cents per Hour on a free Voip account.

Sayg
02.12.2013 , 03:28 AM | #7
Posting this for my friend because he cant post forum message:

Why I have to call to customer service? I've already sent an emails with all necessary information (like said in help center)

PS: Also my English pronunciation is very bad.

Quttu
02.12.2013 , 03:49 AM | #8
Use Skype to call there customer service..

Sayg
02.12.2013 , 09:48 AM | #9
Guys, I dont need your advices. Customer service have all necessary information!

Sayg
02.12.2013 , 10:40 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Sayg,

Sorry for the delay in the response!

To resolve this issue you would need to contact our phone support. The agents will be able to check the code and see exactly what is going on.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Posting for my friend:

So, it's so hard. So hard to check this tickets, look at the picture of the f*king game time code, and check what's going on!
Is it so hard??? What will change if I call to You??? Why I have to spend my money for calling to Your customer services? I've spent it when I bought this code and didn't get game time!
Thank You for Your concern.