Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox
02.10.2013 , 02:55 PM | #1
Here's a game where 2 guildies, some pugs, and I stalemate a 7 man Unicorn Stampede pre-made in voidstar. I didn't really expect to get a door, but I'm rather pleased that we stopped them from capping. Mostly I'm uploading this because it was insane how often I escaped death from their shadow and 4 smashers. As someone who rarely queues with a dedicated tank I've learned to play guerilla tactics style and this is just a kind of ridiculous example of me surviving. However I did die 10 times, mostly in the second round (hard to avoid), but still ended up with almost 1 million heals. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/5vce2403G-k
Simple (Republic Gentlemen)

Rynis
02.10.2013 , 05:45 PM | #2
That's legit, nice heals man.

OmniParadox
02.10.2013 , 07:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
That's legit, nice heals man.
Thx man.

Bronaimeth
02.10.2013 , 09:40 PM | #4
They're so good!

oLoSteR
02.10.2013 , 09:48 PM | #5
LOL this looks like a typical US Farming in Voidstar... get good kid

If you look in your video... No one was even capping the door... you got farmed hahahaha

djrobb
02.10.2013 , 10:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by oLoSteR View Post
LOL this looks like a typical US Farming in Voidstar... get good kid

If you look in your video... No one was even capping the door... you got farmed hahahaha
lol everyone says they were farming in situations like this just like a moron who says something stupid in chat says trollololol just to not let his real stupidity get out.

GG

OmniParadox
02.10.2013 , 10:10 PM | #7
I would love for someone to show me Troy's stream video of this match. I believe he streams almost everything and I can't seem to find it. In any case I would love to hear their master plan to let me stop them from capping twice (one that was milliseconds away from actually capping) and several other instances where our team interrupted them. Let alone the small amount of pressure they were applying to the other side suggesting they were at least trying to stealth cap or overcome one of our sides. Also the point of this video isn't really an oh we're better than Unicorn Stampede because 3 of us and pugs could hold them. The point of this is that I found it hilarious how many times I escaped their shadow and 4 smashers. 4 of which had the top damage in the game.

ImInTheWorld
02.10.2013 , 10:13 PM | #8
Watching the video they actualy were trying to cap.

foxmob
02.10.2013 , 10:50 PM | #9
if you're a sith sniper, do you snipe sith?
Krackerjäck VG | Krackerjak PT | Krackcommando | Deinon Merc | other stuff on Jedi Covenant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Rynis
02.10.2013 , 10:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
if you're a sith sniper, do you snipe sith?
I require an answer to this question