Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

Tarruil
02.10.2013 , 12:11 AM | #11
All warefare is based on deception--Sun Tzu

Sathid
02.10.2013 , 01:32 AM | #12
There really is nothing PvP about it,now if you were within the same level range sure,but you guys saying "Welcome to PvP" or for that matter the Bastion i guarantee you i have been PvPing far longer than you have.

Now claiming that it makes others maybe get their 50's,i said maybe is a cop out at this point,you see these 30 on 30 things are boring,zergfest,no strat no skill waste of time,you want that head on over to Rift or GW2,you can have your zergfest plate full,me i have done enougth of them even here to the point that they are just,well,boring.

By the way im thinking of setting up some PvP open stuff in the future for you guys because i have friends that enjoy that so we will see.

(In a non lowbie area as well)

Sathid
02.10.2013 , 01:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarruil View Post
Whats that the Lord of War wall of shame of killing lowbies lol,your proud of that? wow.

LuesHougan
02.10.2013 , 02:10 AM | #14
The fact is it did generate some world pvp, after taking the control of the Alderaan spaceport, we were rousted by a group of 50s from your side. Then they took our spaceport for a while until we pushed them out. It was fun for me, and many of the others that were in the group. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. And your argument about Ilum and Outlaws Den is pretty thin, because without attacking lowbies, how are we supposed to get the 50s to come fight us and attempt to push us out? World PvP is supposed to be spontaneous and random, if I wanted to do PvP that was pre-negotiated like you suggest I would queue for Warzones.
Catinthehat-50 Sorcerer Healer
Cindylouwho-50 Powertech Tank
Foxinsocks-50 Operative DPS

LuesHougan
02.10.2013 , 02:12 AM | #15
Also your spelling is atrocious.

Caeliux
02.10.2013 , 02:14 AM | #16
PvP happened on a PvP server.

What outrage!

I say ban them all!

Rilok_Singz
02.10.2013 , 02:19 AM | #17
edit...
S h a d o w R i l o k | G u a r d i a n R y y j i n
G - Q u i T | S y n e r g y

Sathid
02.10.2013 , 03:06 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LuesHougan View Post
Also your spelling is atrocious.
My spelling is fine,i dont use spell check or anything like you most likely do.

LuesHougan
02.10.2013 , 03:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
enougth
This example should be more than enougth to prove my point.

Sathid
02.10.2013 , 03:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LuesHougan View Post
The fact is it did generate some world pvp, after taking the control of the Alderaan spaceport, we were rousted by a group of 50s from your side. Then they took our spaceport for a while until we pushed them out. It was fun for me, and many of the others that were in the group. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. And your argument about Ilum and Outlaws Den is pretty thin, because without attacking lowbies, how are we supposed to get the 50s to come fight us and attempt to push us out? World PvP is supposed to be spontaneous and random, if I wanted to do PvP that was pre-negotiated like you suggest I would queue for Warzones.
Wait a second,you recall the Anchorhead issue? maybe? well yes that was resolved and BW said they did not intend for that to happen,thus why guards have so many hitpoints,ok you still following here? or do i have to be more simple in how i attempt to get this across to you.

Im all for PvP,open world etc,and since i have to say it again and i really am getting tired of repeating myself is this,,noone cares to be spawn camped,noone,by large groups of 50's while they are playing their alts otherwise they would be on their 50's,is it really that tough for you to understand,what you think your going to entice others to play with you and your way at that moment? get a clue kid you and your schedule and wants do not mean diddly to anyone,you are making yourself look like a jerk and an imbecile.