Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

Sathid
02.09.2013 , 11:00 PM | #1
As of today these guilds with their 50 level player's in a group of 20 or more decided that they would camp Solara etc for not 15 minute jaunt for kicks,nooo they decided to camp the area for as of now 45 minutes killing all lower level pub's as they spawned etc.

I realize this is a Pvp server and i have no problem with Pvp,that's why i rolled on it,i dont mind even 50's being in lower areas and killing lower levels.

But! what i cannot stand seeing is people spawn camping for extended periods of time with way higher levels,that is not PvP.

Here are the names of the guilds that did this.

Order of Sixtysix

Lords of War

Pawn Stars

The Last Dark Reaper

Cult of Ragnos

It is these actions that will ruin open PvP,your best judgement is to try and be within the same level range,this kind of abuse will in the end limit open PvP after enougth complaints,if you are so terrorible as a player to go and get your rocks off killing lowbys at spawn areas then you are some of the worst players there is on this server,i would be ashamed of being in these guilds.

Sathid
02.09.2013 , 11:06 PM | #2
One more thing i would like to add,we have a good size of new players coming to the server and the game and it is experiences like this that make some leave the server or the game,so good job guys kudos to you.

Smashbrother
02.09.2013 , 11:11 PM | #3
Uh why not get on your 50s and fight them back? If you don't have a 50, you can always go to fleet and spam for help. People usually come.

Sathid
02.09.2013 , 11:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Uh why not get on your 50s and fight them back?

This *********** game needs a damn global pvp channel people can join.
There is outlaws den and Ilum,hey you were there,i saw you,yah know you can coordinate with some guilds using this forum for a time and place,but to go and kill low lvl's at their transport spawn c'mon man.

Smashbrother
02.09.2013 , 11:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
There is outlaws den and Ilum,hey you were there,i saw you,yah know you can coordinate with some guilds using this forum for a time and place,but to go and kill low lvl's at their transport spawn c'mon man.
I was not there. Stop making **** up.

-Bob-
02.09.2013 , 11:53 PM | #6
Events like this usually spawn open world PvP.
Camping leads to spamming to friends/guilds in fleet, then peeps head over to fight.
It happens on both factions, if you can't quest then Que Wzs.
stop crying and grow a set.
Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not

mrsolea
02.09.2013 , 11:57 PM | #7
Welcome to a PVP server BAstion is WIN.......

Lordoftheblade
02.10.2013 , 12:01 AM | #8
Seriously If you do not expect this to happen then you should go to a RP or PVE server.

Tarruil
02.10.2013 , 12:02 AM | #9
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Welcome to the Bastion PVP server

Screenshots to come
All warefare is based on deception--Sun Tzu

firestoned
02.10.2013 , 12:11 AM | #10
player versus player.. why join if you don't want this? It happens on both sides. lol.. now go cry somewhere else..