Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Armor

Apotherasius
02.10.2013 , 12:09 AM | #11
Thanks for the quick replies all, like I said earlier clearly alot of people care. Thanks Marb for stating that and I really hope they put it in the game and actually yes it would worth real money or you could buy it from Cartel Market nerds... I'll be watching eagerly for more replies!

snoopdogbaby
02.10.2013 , 01:43 AM | #12
I would love to see the neo-crusader armor added. That was my favorite set in KOTOR.

Wulox
02.10.2013 , 04:41 AM | #13
I'd love to see the neo-crusader armor in-game, but in yellow like cassus fett, or red. We only see the blue guys around so having the armor in a different color could also symbolize that we are the mandalor's "chosen" therefore we'd be a higher rank.
Would also love to see plain crusader gear, something Rohlan Dyre-esque.

Darth_Spatha
04.28.2013 , 03:39 PM | #14
Just throwing my bucket in the ring here. Have any of you considered the possibility that because the BW Devs know how much people want Mando stuff, there might be a bigger story to this than "we don't care about our players" (honestly, Guild Ships, meh, I'll take BW's better storylines over a gimmicky ship any day). Mandos are a major part of this world, but only loosely affiliated with the Empire at this point. IMHO, I think there's a good chance the reason we haven't seen any decent Mando gear yet is because it will come in another Major (Hutt Cartell lvl) expansion - something which will deal with Mando culture in much more detail.