Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Armor

Apotherasius
02.09.2013 , 03:38 PM | #1
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure there are thousands of suggestions like this but its been bothering me and I think alot of bounty hunters agree with me. I've been looking at forums, discussions, hundreds of websites and this is one of the main Bounty Hunter themes; "Anyone knows an authentic Mandalorian outfit?" Well there are thousands of pieces but non actually look Mandalorian so heres my idea, pretty simple and basic since there are already existing models of the light blue old school mandalorian armor in the mandalorian enlave which is pretty cool tbh. but we needs atleast one for players too! So please BioWare give us that outfit especially because the new expansion is coming you could do a patch adding it. Thanks for reading this and if anyone agrees with me please make sure you leave a reply like "I agree" or something so BioW might consider. Have a nice day all!

yvesl
02.09.2013 , 05:02 PM | #2
I agree, I would like it to be something relatively hard/time-consuming to obtain.

In swg mandalorian armor required a lot of farming/time or $ to get and it gave you a sense of accomplishment when when donning a suit you farmed all the Binary Liquids/Protective Liquid Coatings(main components) for.

But in reality they would gain more profit having them as rare drops in cartel packs.

BrianDavion
02.09.2013 , 06:22 PM | #3
they do have mandalorian armor in the game and in the store. thing to remember though is that this ISN'T the movie era. Mandalorian armor in this time period looks differnt

TheBBP
02.09.2013 , 06:27 PM | #4
I would like obtainable blue/white Mandalorian armor like the kind the Mandalorians that you run into on the Revan trials on Dromund Kaas are wearing.
Jano Aras'im
Knight of the Old Republic
Saving the Galaxy since Master Muheeda was a Rodian
Ebon Hawk

Desolaytore
02.09.2013 , 07:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
they do have mandalorian armor in the game and in the store. thing to remember though is that this ISN'T the movie era. Mandalorian armor in this time period looks differnt
The hell with boba/jango armor, I want the neo-crusader type armor. And i rather grind/farm to get it rather than throw down $200 on packs
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

AgentJacen
02.09.2013 , 07:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
Have you ever been to Dromund Kaas? We're asking for the armour found in the Mandalorian Enclave.
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

LohKey
02.09.2013 , 07:38 PM | #7
this issue has been brought up for years to the Devs and on the forums. Evidently they do not have anyone talented enough on the BW staff to make mando armor. Such a shame, you would think in a SW IP MMO Mando would be an option for every BH.. Maybe the next SW game will have it, because I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing anything people actually want here. I wouldn'ty even bank on see anything the Devs promised in the game, Guild ships promised before launch or shortly after, where are they BW? No one knows, but hey! we have some iconic pink light sabers.. Because you know thousands of people requested that.. I love how they just take all these ideas and promise them and listen to the community, than do whatever they want without regard.. Oh and that x-mas speeder covered with lights, $18 USD was a steal! BRAVO, just BRAAA VOOO BW!

Oh and what ever MOD removed this post before, I'm sorry that you disagree with my opinion but big kids use words and don't just delete posts. So lets put our big kid pants on and use our words ok? Atta boy!
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

mitchsts
02.09.2013 , 10:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
this issue has been brought up for years to the Devs and on the forums. Evidently they do not have anyone talented enough on the BW staff to make mando armor. Such a shame, you would think in a SW IP MMO Mando would be an option for every BH.. Maybe the next SW game will have it, because I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing anything people actually want here. I wouldn'ty even bank on see anything the Devs promised in the game, Guild ships promised before launch or shortly after, where are they BW? No one knows, but hey! we have some iconic pink light sabers.. Because you know thousands of people requested that.. I love how they just take all these ideas and promise them and listen to the community, than do whatever they want without regard.. Oh and that x-mas speeder covered with lights, $18 USD was a steal! BRAVO, just BRAAA VOOO BW!

Oh and what ever MOD removed this post before, I'm sorry that you disagree with my opinion but big kids use words and don't just delete posts. So lets put our big kid pants on and use our words ok? Atta boy!
im going to have to agree with your post.

you know what we need more of? armor with giant shoulder pads. we don't have enough.
Syrono / Ajunta Pall

Marb
02.09.2013 , 10:36 PM | #9
You will see this armor in the cartel store at some point, I guarantee it. There are dozens of armor sets in the game that are not obtainable by the player, all crying out to be put into the cartel store.
Harbinger

Courtez
02.09.2013 , 11:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post

SWTOR is a good game, its not great, its no where near as good as SWG, but is a good game!
BW are fantastic at Mass Effect, but i dont know what happened to our beloved Star wars mmo franchise.
If Bioware dont start doing what they promise, they are going to go bust. It dosent take a genius to see it coming.

I give this game another years and unless things change, they are going to have to shut down the game.
I hope someone from BW reads this and understand where we are coming from.

I agree with you btw.