Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Complete crap in Ancient Hypergate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Complete crap in Ancient Hypergate

Crerin
02.09.2013 , 02:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
That's only a hack if its not possible to get up there , there is clearly a staircase like structure that can be hopped on to get there. Unless there are invisible walls you are just crying cause someone is being intelligent and not just standing in the middle of the map to give you free kills.
I don't need to read the rest of this thread because this man has already explained what happened. Hypergate has stair like structures all over it, climbing stairs is not a cheat or an exploit in anyway. If the designers didn't intend to let you climb the stair like structures, they wouldn't have made it possible to jump on them...
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara

Crerin
02.09.2013 , 03:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

hahahahahahaha holy **** I feel like this should just be posted in every QQ section about abilities people think are OP and impossible to counter wow. great post

Stealing this site to reply to people with.
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara

dufox
02.09.2013 , 03:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

good god, words cant describe how epic and true that article is.
i dont need a sig, im famous *****

Koiishi
02.10.2013 , 02:09 PM | #14
yet being up there they couldn't be pulled down the van and tank shadow couldn't pull her down and our slinger couldn't even target her kept saying can not see target. I don't think the devs intended for that.

jizerai
02.10.2013 , 03:48 PM | #15
It is obviously not "working as intended" if you cannot be targeted there. If he/she cheated to get up there, I cannot say.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

SomeJagoff
02.10.2013 , 03:56 PM | #16
simple fix: look up.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

SomeJagoff
02.10.2013 , 03:58 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Koiishi View Post
yet being up there they couldn't be pulled down the van and tank shadow couldn't pull her down and our slinger couldn't even target her kept saying can not see target. I don't think the devs intended for that.
stuff like that happens from time to time in pvp matches, probably more so in pve with trash getting stuck in walls, AOEs usually fix it though. Slinger/vg should have used aoes.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Epism
02.10.2013 , 04:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Koiishi View Post
Calling BS on this right here. Multiple times mid has been empty long enough for me to climb up there (5-10 seconds) and every single time I've been killed, whether it was due to focus fire, mezzed/pulled or just aoe damage.

I do this as a sniper so I can cause damage if left unchecked. Besides most pugs can coordinate a mez/pull then I am down quicker than I got up there.

Spoiler

Koiishi
02.13.2013 , 12:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Epism View Post
Calling BS on this right here. Multiple times mid has been empty long enough for me to climb up there (5-10 seconds) and every single time I've been killed, whether it was due to focus fire, mezzed/pulled or just aoe damage.

I do this as a sniper so I can cause damage if left unchecked. Besides most pugs can coordinate a mez/pull then I am down quicker than I got up there.

Spoiler
I attempted to climb up there on my sorc and couldn't get to where she was. the ledges only allow you up so far she on the other hand was above the framing of the door. the SS is taken from below, there is no way to get to the framing or above it's impossible.

SOULCASTER
02.13.2013 , 01:02 AM | #20
I dont see the problem with this pic. This game has nearly dozens of knock backs and pulls. Maybe someone on your team should have pulled him down.....
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!