Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Complete crap in Ancient Hypergate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Complete crap in Ancient Hypergate

Koiishi
02.08.2013 , 06:58 PM | #1
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8e6adba4.jpg

Seriously gotta glitch up there to get kills I knew Kiara and her clan had no skill but damn

CaptianFordo
02.08.2013 , 07:25 PM | #2
This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

Koiishi
02.09.2013 , 01:18 PM | #3
right so it makes them a expert player when they got to cheat to win. no sense there. that whole clan has been snubbed known as hackers but here there is proof right there in front of you they have no skill. they need to find cheats, bugs, glitches to win because of the lack of skill.

Asunasan
02.09.2013 , 01:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Koiishi View Post
right so it makes them a expert player when they got to cheat to win. no sense there. that whole clan has been snubbed known as hackers but here there is proof right there in front of you they have no skill. they need to find cheats, bugs, glitches to win because of the lack of skill.
reread the link. THEN analyze it. Then post. You skipped 1-2 steps.

Smashbrother
02.09.2013 , 01:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
This is the answer you will get for everything here.

Welcome to the PVP section of the official forums!

Two completely different things.

The article talks about doing whatever it takes to win without actually using hacks/cheats. So it would advocate stacking focus knights and using bubble stun sage healers even though people consider them OP or cheap, or using /stuck in pvp.

What the dude in the pic is doing is cheating because I don't know how u can get up there w/o a hack.

Asunasan
02.09.2013 , 02:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Two completely different things.

The article talks about doing whatever it takes to win without actually using hacks/cheats. So it would advocate stacking focus knights and using bubble stun sage healers even though people consider them OP or cheap, or using /stuck in pvp.

What the dude in the pic is doing is cheating because I don't know how u can get up there w/o a hack.
You can climb up there yourself. Alternatively if you got hit with a big knockback while jumping I could see you getting launched up there as well. Force push has put me in some interesting places before.

tekhiun
02.09.2013 , 02:08 PM | #7
That's only a hack if its not possible to get up there , there is clearly a staircase like structure that can be hopped on to get there. Unless there are invisible walls you are just crying cause someone is being intelligent and not just standing in the middle of the map to give you free kills.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

tekhiun
02.09.2013 , 02:13 PM | #8
Also everyone that is joining a warzone for the 1st time should be forced to read that article sentence by sentence.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Zunayson
02.09.2013 , 02:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
You can climb up there yourself. Alternatively if you got hit with a big knockback while jumping I could see you getting launched up there as well. Force push has put me in some interesting places before.
You can get passed the shields that come AFTER the second door in vs with force push. Its funny, I accidently did that to a sorc, luckily round was over.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Smashbrother
02.09.2013 , 02:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Oh you can? I've never seen anyone do it before.

Well if it doesn't require some kind of hack, then fine.