Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 going live on 2/12

Shwarzchild
02.08.2013 , 05:08 PM | #21
I wouldn't expose anything early to this community. To my knowledge nobody on the PTS is an actual certified tester anyway. Let Bioware adapt to the times. Maybe the PTS isn't as fruitful as people make it out to be.

Cleet_Xia
02.08.2013 , 05:09 PM | #22
It's an event folks. The events don't get put on the PTS, so that the forum doesn't flood with spoilers.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Sathid
02.08.2013 , 05:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
It's an event folks. The events don't get put on the PTS, so that the forum doesn't flood with spoilers.
Thats what i am thinking.

DigitalVertigo
02.08.2013 , 05:13 PM | #24
No class balancing then?

Aehwe
02.08.2013 , 05:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shwarzchild View Post
I wouldn't expose anything early to this community. To my knowledge nobody on the PTS is an actual certified tester anyway. Let Bioware adapt to the times. Maybe the PTS isn't as fruitful as people make it out to be.
People would be happy to be on PTS to test, IF THEY COULD DO IT WITH THEIR MAIN CHARACTERS! Or 50's with endgear for that matter. Thats the major problem. Bioware somehow still haven't managed to let us copy characters over to PTS other than the massive guild copies. We could get our characters copied over to PTS a year ago...
Legionnaires
Venitous 55 Juggernaut
Vuspo 55 Assassin
Aillynn 55 Mercenary

Elminster_cs
02.08.2013 , 05:18 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DigitalVertigo View Post
No class balancing then?
class balance before makeb?!?! Are you serius??

-.-"
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild. "More Juicy Soon™" but all require: "Too much coding" or it cause "too much performance issues" so you will not get it. The new BW release policy.
RIP PvP.

ItchyThePenguin
02.08.2013 , 05:25 PM | #27
Awesome! Get excited!
Jedi Guardian -- Miscreant (55)
Formerly of Mind Trick and Corellian Run -- Now of The Shadowlands

tekhiun
02.08.2013 , 05:28 PM | #28
Swtor . free to play or pay to test.

If there is no updates regarding class balance = unsub. TESO is coming to kill this game once and for all.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

TUXs
02.08.2013 , 05:33 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Shwarzchild View Post
Thankfully, you don't work for Bioware. The people who do/did play on PTS didn't need to be certified "testers", they were meant to find everyday bugs and issues that the Dev team didn't. They were meant to go about their daily routine and report issues that slipped by...not code the game. There was no special requirement to playing on PTS.

And maybe you're right. Maybe PTS isn't as fruitful as it could be...but it has certainly prevented more than a few bugs from going live in the past. What's the cut-off to you? 2 bugs? 20? 100? I'm thrilled if they find and report 1 that gets fixed before I encounter it.

Secrecy has a price...
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Shwarzchild
02.08.2013 , 05:34 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
Swtor . free to play or pay to test.

If there is no updates regarding class balance = unsub. TESO is coming to kill this game once and for all.
Buh bye! Can I haz your stuff?! Seriously though, I hate this mentality. This is entertainment, if you are not entertained do not pay or do not play! Simple! It's not like you just hate your left leg or something. If you did, yes you'd be stuck. But, this is a game! Life is too short to be so upset with a game.

To the person who responded to me and said that character copies don't allow for what gear you have is this true? can someone verify this? That seems a tad bit weird. If you copy something, you copy the detail of it as well which would include gear.