Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's Malgus' secret?

Beniboybling
02.09.2013 , 10:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainApop View Post
L'Oreal, because he's worth it.

Spoiler
XD Lol I've got images of Malgus doing a L'Oreal advert now.

Allegos
02.09.2013 , 10:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
i just hate how they
Spoiler
WHAT?
Spoiler
"The Nerfbat is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those FOTMs who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is."

saremun
02.09.2013 , 01:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Allegos View Post
WHAT?
Spoiler
what? to hard for you to understand?

Beniboybling
02.09.2013 , 01:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
what? to hard for you to understand?
what? everyone isn't entitled to their opinion?

dark_wolf
02.10.2013 , 02:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aebrynis View Post
SPOILER ALERT

Unless I'm misremembering, when the Inquisitor is running around the galaxy collecting all of the artifact fragments, it's to attempt the body-transfer once the pieces have all been assembled. The pieces were scattered eons ago by Tulak Hord (and his rivals), so if anyone else even attempted the ritual previously, it was him, and the game makes no mention of this either way.

Zash has been keeping herself young and attractive by Dark Side sorcery/alchemy and sheer force of will, but when the ritual is about to start, she drops all pretense of keeping up her appearance, in order to channel her strength into defeating her apprentice.

What I would like to know is if the apprentice retains the artifact pieces and ritual notes, for possible use at a later date. Granted, we'd never see this in-game, but it's a point of curiosity for me.
The Apprentice would have to be very careful. I'd imagine the Emperor wouldn't tolerate another immortal in his Empire.

Estriga
02.12.2013 , 12:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
XD Lol I've got images of Malgus doing a L'Oreal advert now.
Hopefully this gives Bioware an idea of what to do for april fool's day this year.

AureusVidere
02.13.2013 , 06:12 PM | #17
Maybe it's Maybelline...