Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

Rilok_Singz
02.12.2013 , 11:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by sw-geek View Post
Again folks, there were/ARE many impersonators that want to re-create the magic and undefeated pvp/guidwar record that the Kuns give the gaming community. Many characters were made and videoed in an attempt to dis-credit Xaos-kun and his legion, but to no result, carry NO legitimacy. Nice try dredging up old videos that were frauds back then as they are now lulz. Come now.........find a vid that is legit.

"Better to spit at the hand of the Gods, than to cross a Kun"
lol cute how you try to hide the fact yall were a joke in swg and slowly becoming 1 in this game as well. Go ahead, say that zedd didn't beat the real xaos as shown in vid #2. Every vid i posted was legit so you can try that game with someone else. Youtube is a fun place and since i'm cool with all the ppl that facerolled kuns, it wouldn't be hard at all to find a vid of every kun getting sh*tted on. But rather have you lie threw x amount of vids, i'd rather you get your 8-man ranked team and q for rateds. I'm not 1 to be the regulator or anything but it gets annoying after a while having the smallest dog in the pack bark the most with no real bite behind it.
S h a d o w R i l o k | A s s a s s i n R l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Refer link - http://www.swtor.com/r/6DZ2sg

TurkishPhantom
02.12.2013 , 11:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rilok_Singz View Post
lol cute how you try to hide the fact yall were a joke in swg and slowly becoming 1 in this game as well. Go ahead, say that zedd didn't beat the real xaos as shown in vid #2. Every vid i posted was legit so you can try that game with someone else. Youtube is a fun place and since i'm cool with all the ppl that facerolled kuns, it wouldn't be hard at all to find a vid of every kun getting sh*tted on. But rather have you lie threw x amount of vids, i'd rather you get your 8-man ranked team and q for rateds. I'm not 1 to be the regulator or anything but it gets annoying after a while having the smallest dog in the pack bark the most with no real bite behind it.
No one from SGODS knows you

What are you talking about and why are you making claims to being known
SWG Elder: Space-Godzilla Flame of Flurry
Xbox Live Account: Turkish Phantom
Steam Account: Turkish Phantom
Digital Edition

sw-geek
02.12.2013 , 11:41 PM | #23
ROFL WOW.....so many haters giving so much attention. As far as your claims of your vids being legit, literally NONE of those were Xaos or ANY of the real kuns. Better luck next time and thanks for playing. Also in reply to other recent comments, come now......find REAL legitimate videos of you pawning REAL Kuns and I'll concede but until you can, shrug.....lol just saying. The Kuns in SWG before it shut down(just like in SWTOR) are UNDEFEATED IN 1v1/Guildwar. Don't be mad lol. Just take your place. Warzones are NOT guildwars/1v1. You have time to prepare a strategy. When you're by yourself and no one can help you...and you survive an encounter with a real Kun...., you've done something. Quit hating and giving so much attention. Take your place and KNEEL before the next Kun you see.
We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault.

TurkishPhantom
02.12.2013 , 11:54 PM | #24
ROFL WOW.....so many haters giving so much attention. As far as your claims of your vids being legit, literally NONE of those were Xaos or ANY of the real kuns. Better luck next time and thanks for playing. Also in reply to other recent comments, come now......find REAL legitimate videos of you pawning REAL Kuns and I'll concede but until you can, shrug.....lol just saying. The Kuns in SWG before it shut down(just like in SWTOR) are UNDEFEATED IN 1v1/Guildwar. Don't be mad lol. Just take your place. Warzones are NOT guildwars/1v1. You have time to prepare a strategy. When you're by yourself and no one can help you...and you survive an encounter with a real Kun...., you've done something. Quit hating and giving so much attention. Take your place and KNEEL before the next Kun you see.
But Xaos lost
SWG Elder: Space-Godzilla Flame of Flurry
Xbox Live Account: Turkish Phantom
Steam Account: Turkish Phantom
Digital Edition

Ludanyke
02.13.2013 , 01:11 AM | #25
WOW......jock-hang much? lol If you want to get technical though, ill play ball. The Japanese -Kun are also referred to when addressing friends and relatives. In regards to your comment of inferiority, your EPIC jock-hanging and trolling tells me we have struck a nerve with you and that you're mad about something lol. Only inferior players/people get mad and e-stalk when they have nothing to back what they say and are helpless to change the situation(which pretty much sums up your existence in swtor lol). *shrug, just saying lol. You sir, need to take your rightful place and KNEEL before the next -Kun you see and thank him/her for giving you something to think about day and night while you wait to grow your first hair. You have de-railed sir. Anything you say from this point on, we will directly associate with your need to eat the scraps from the Kuns table and will be laughed off on our website.

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
The fact that you wrote an essay, that I didn't even bother to finish, as the result of one simple fact I stated, is absolutely hilarious. The amount of "lol" and capitalized words I can spot by just looking at your wall of words, let's me know, that you know, that you're really crying on the inside.

Video related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvidYJogR2k
Ludacris Heals at Ludicrous Speed. Rollout.
Click here for success.

Vawks
02.13.2013 , 01:48 AM | #26
We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault. .
Does no one else find his signature stupidly hilarious?

Ludanyke
02.13.2013 , 02:29 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Vawks View Post
Does no one else find his signature stupidly hilarious?
Indeed it is.
Click here for success.

sw-geek
02.13.2013 , 04:14 AM | #28
It's alright kids. Your tears and trolls are welcome in our house. But again, we want legit proof that a real Kun, (not a kun trainee or kungaming guildee) has ever been dominated or beaten in 1v1/guildwar. It does not exist(sort of like the power of the troll comments on this thread). We're all laughing at all these previous troll comments. Keep'em coming. Funny how all the people that reply to this post are from the same guild= swg-butthurts and/or really jelly. This will likely be the last post aside from any recruiting ads we place. The legitimacy of all previous troll comments have been squashed under their own weight due to lack of proof of claims and are considered invalid and ridiuculous.
Bogus posted videos hold no legit value because they're just that bogus and fake(characters with fake names emulating a real Kuns name, displayed fighting poorly), not showcasing real Kuns in action. Having said that >....have a nice day.

"You think about it day and night. You play the game with one thing on your mind. You can't seem to win despite the things you do and say. It torments you and despite your best efforts, it doesn't go away. It breaks you down inside your mind. Your history on the matter is littered with failure and falsity. How does it feel to be owned by a Kun?"
We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault.

Ludanyke
02.13.2013 , 04:33 AM | #29
It's alright kids. Your tears and trolls are welcome in our house. But again, we want legit proof that a real Kun, (not a kun trainee or kungaming guildee) has ever been dominated or beaten in 1v1/guildwar. It does not exist(sort of like the power of the troll comments on this thread). We're all laughing at all these previous troll comments. Keep'em coming. Funny how all the people that reply to this post are from the same guild= swg-butthurts and/or really jelly. This will likely be the last post aside from any recruiting ads we place. The legitimacy of all previous troll comments have been squashed under their own weight due to lack of proof of claims and are considered invalid and ridiuculous.
Bogus posted videos hold no legit value because they're just that bogus and fake(characters with fake names emulating a real Kuns name, displayed fighting poorly), not showcasing real Kuns in action. Having said that >....have a nice day.

"You think about it day and night. You play the game with one thing on your mind. You can't seem to win despite the things you do and say. It torments you and despite your best efforts, it doesn't go away. It breaks you down inside your mind. Your history on the matter is littered with failure and falsity. How does it feel to be owned by a Kun?"
It sucks to be killed by Exar Kun.
Click here for success.

darthtrunkmonkey
02.13.2013 , 04:44 AM | #30
good ole swg drama