Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

sw-geek
02.07.2013 , 03:57 AM | #1
Kungaming is recruiting pvp/pve players.
To apply, come to: kungaming-pvp-pve.enjin.com

Kungaming is a PVP/PVE guild originating from swg(star wars galaxies), allied with other guilds to make your swtor experience full. If you're up to the task, and willing to learn fights, tactics and harness a hardcore aggression against the enemy, this is the guild for you. We're hated by the jelly and welcome your tears. If interested, contact or apply at the above listed address.

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"
We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault.

Ludanyke
02.10.2013 , 02:06 PM | #2
Hi. Guildwar my guild plx.
Ludacris Heals at Ludicrous Speed. Rollout.
Click here for success.

General_Aldo
02.10.2013 , 10:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sw-geek View Post
Kungaming is recruiting pvp/pve players.
To apply, come to: kungaming-pvp-pve.enjin.com

Kungaming is a PVP/PVE guild originating from swg(star wars galaxies), allied with other guilds to make your swtor experience full. If you're up to the task, and willing to learn fights, tactics and harness a hardcore aggression against the enemy, this is the guild for you. We're hated by the jelly and welcome your tears. If interested, contact or apply at the above listed address.

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"
I would love to join your guild. But today changed my mind. I was doing regular warzones PUGGING on my commando healer, and I faced a 4-man premade of <KunGaming>. It was a blood shed, my pug team decimated your 4-man premade. This woke me up, if it wasn't for this, I would've joined on my mara.

Ludanyke
02.10.2013 , 10:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
I would love to join your guild. But today changed my mind. I was doing regular warzones PUGGING on my commando healer, and I faced a 4-man premade of <KunGaming>. It was a blood shed, my pug team decimated your 4-man premade. This woke me up, if it wasn't for this, I would've joined on my mara.
LOL! That also happened alot on SWG. They are pretty bad.
Click here for success.

sw-geek
02.11.2013 , 09:00 PM | #5
We know you and many others are Jelly of <Kungaming>. We welcome your tears and trolls. Also, you (as if you're anyone special or even good in-game)have never seen four of us que'd in one wz before as there are currently player timezone issues. It's obvious that you are an SWG butthurt jock-hanger(we're used to it) that has NEVER beaten a Kun 1v1 or in a guildwar. Your tears and cries are duly noted and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
We stalk eachother. I can hear your heartbeat race as you draw closer. Finally you catch me, but to your own peril. I strike you down and stand over you wondering what you could have been had you not been following me. That's your fault.

mjwalsh
02.11.2013 , 09:05 PM | #6
Try posting in the right section, guilds recruiting.
W A L S H | T H E B A S T I O N
E T E R N A L D O M I N I O N
Swtor Guild

Baalzamon
02.11.2013 , 10:08 PM | #7
I played on my lowbie scoundrel and I saw 3 of those KUNGAMING guys and I decimated them 1vs3 your all bad.

-Bob-
02.11.2013 , 11:21 PM | #8
fought some of your guild in pugs earlier today, they didn't live up to your post by any means.
Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not

Ludanyke
02.11.2013 , 11:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sw-geek View Post
We know you and many others are Jelly of <Kungaming>. We welcome your tears and trolls. Also, you (as if you're anyone special or even good in-game)have never seen four of us que'd in one wz before as there are currently player timezone issues. It's obvious that you are an SWG butthurt jock-hanger(we're used to it) that has NEVER beaten a Kun 1v1 or in a guildwar. Your tears and cries are duly noted and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
You sound pretty angry.
Click here for success.

Rilok_Singz
02.12.2013 , 12:22 AM | #10
Once ppl realize that kungaming are a big joke and not even the "ha ha kind", threads like this won't even be taken seriously and will shoot strait to page 2 on the forums. I will say though, I do hope this guild gets an 8-man rated team in the near future for obvious reasons.
S h a d o w R i l o k | G u a r d i a n R y y j i n
T h e B a s t i o n | P o t 5