Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hairstyle Packs

Nichos_Ketra
02.07.2013 , 01:28 AM | #1
This item would contain a variety of new hairstyles, with no chance involved. Just a flat addition of several new hairstyles per pack. If the addition of new hairstyles was done in this way, including hairstyles desired by the community, I'm sure that they would sell like proverbial hotcakes.

I know I would buy packs like these if they contained good-looking longer hairstyles, for both genders. This could even be used to add other new customization features, such as tattoos, scars, or makeup (for female characters).

SWLoveAngel
02.11.2013 , 03:30 PM | #2
I'd like to see more long hairstyles for female characters - for example, ones that aren't tied up into a very high ponytail (such as Yuon Par and Padawan Fia have their hair). Long hairstyles that go past the shoulders on a character; maybe some long female hairstyles with braids - or even a very long braided hairstyle.

Damask_Rose
02.11.2013 , 08:50 PM | #3
I'd kill for more hairstyles of any kind A couple of them I so closely associate with companions I can't use them on my characters (Looking at you Jaesa bob!)

Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Theron MIA?

Nutluck
02.13.2013 , 11:01 AM | #4
I am in favor of new hairstyles regardless how they was added. But then they would need a way to let us change the hair style of existing characters.

JaceMatai
02.14.2013 , 03:02 PM | #5
I myself would really like a "Mara Jade" style, if you will. It would improve my BH's confidence