Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Squishy? What am I doing wrong?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Squishy? What am I doing wrong?

Looka
02.06.2013 , 09:07 PM | #1
I realize the sorcerer / sage classes wear light armor but I just get plowed by the 5k rail shots, 6k smashes, everything sniper, marauders I can't ever seem to get away from (except in huttball).

Wearing WH gear, just how it comes off the vendor. Working on First piece of EWH. Since EWH has 20 extra expertise (belt and bracers) it's not really going to help me survive though it seems.

I've tried DPS spec, full healing spec and now I'm Lolbubble spec which has the most survival but isn't a damage tree.

Seems like while the Smashers and Pyros are hitting me for 5-6k I've got my dots up and am waiting for them to die.

Is this just how playing this class works?

AdmiralParmesan
02.07.2013 , 02:30 AM | #2
yes that is simply just how the class is
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

IIIGinoIII
02.09.2013 , 06:18 PM | #3
Been there done that all. And seven hundred times over again. Things you should do is figure ways to kite each opponent. Force slow any melee. Using the bubble works heavily and electric bindings are awesome! Fact of the matter is when you don't have a tank helping you and the entire other team notices you are healing you will die quickly. If I died but got bubbles up on my team before I died I feel I helped out. If you are full WH you should be fine. It's not the gear anymore. It is more a L2P issue. Just keep practicing and get dark heals cast down