Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Animal Mounts in the Cartel market

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lucotas
02.05.2013 , 11:28 AM | #1
Hi everyone, i think we all want Animal Mounts and this would be a pretty good featured in the cartel market (because it is a mount).
Now for the people who say: i don't want an animal mount in the imperial fleet, that is just insane.
well we have already got pets and this is a game no real life i believe it won't be a problem go around with an animal mount (or pet).
Bioware could make good money from these mounts. example: 1800cc each mount, i have 2 main character and i would buy them for 3600cc and save more cc buying 40 dolars pack. and of course if we talk about around 300k people (this game has around 600 or 700k people i think) buying this mount for maybe 2 or 3 or maybe more characters, bioware would get rich in a few mins because to be honest all the people in my guild want this kind of mount in this game : D

and remember these mounts should be 90, 100 and 110% of speed. why this? because if you see in the movies they are faster than 110% but the real speeder are faster than many animal mounts. if you watch star wars episode VI you will see that luke's speeder is faster than the speeders in this game.

These are some of the best mounts (my opinion)

PLEASE BIOWARE BRING ME A VARACTLY

varactly (this one is my favorite)
Taun Taun
Dewback
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/8e/Reek.jpg (no idea de name of this one)
http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content...adliest_08.jpg (no idea the name of this one)

if you are agree with this please support this thread posting in it

goodbye and may the force be with you

ps: i would pay alot of money for animal mounts but only if they are not in cartel markets. i want a mount like c-17 cerka... i want to buy it separate and not in packs. (i would buy a lot of mounts for all my alts and my future alts)

i am not saying it has to be 1800cc but something like that should be
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Cmdluke
02.05.2013 , 11:42 AM | #2
all your links (except the last one) are broken.

no rancor mounts. just no.
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

lucotas
02.05.2013 , 11:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cmdluke View Post
all your links (except the last one) are broken.

no rancor mounts. just no.
thanks and well the rancor is stupid i know lol
Working on my english.

RikHar
02.05.2013 , 12:19 PM | #4
Good idea but we barely get anything worthwhile as it is, these mounts will probably never surface.

lucotas
02.05.2013 , 01:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
Good idea but we barely get anything worthwhile as it is, these mounts will probably never surface.
well if Bioware wants good money from me, they have to add animals mounts (varactly)
Working on my english.

Izorii
02.05.2013 , 01:57 PM | #6
I quite like the idea of an animal mount although it would have to be very special for me to buy one.

Lord_Karsk
02.05.2013 , 03:00 PM | #7
Boga mount. And not only put them in the store ! if players cant earn anything the game is boring.

lucotas
02.05.2013 , 03:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Boga mount. And not only put them in the store ! if players cant earn anything the game is boring.
you mean varactly, and it is fine if they add them in the cartel market. but i just want these mounts
Working on my english.

AgentJacen
02.05.2013 , 03:17 PM | #9
I agree, but no mounts like Rancor, Acklay, Reek, etc. I don't think people would want to ride something that could eat them.
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

psandak
02.05.2013 , 03:28 PM | #10
The problem I foresee with introducing animal mounts is the animations involved. Right now a given character on any given speeder simply sits (in one of three positions: sitting like in a car, straddle like a motorcycle, or squatting) on that speeder and glides along with no animation other than a robe (and hair/lekku) flowing behind the character in the flow of air. Further, all of these existing speeder animations work with the "taxi services." There are a handful of animal based taxi services but in all candor the animation is not very good - the body is static and the wings flap (not very convincing). Animal (ground) mounts would necessitate the introduction of a character bobbing up and down as the animal runs. While not difficult it is VERY time consuming.