Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7 stack DreadTooth Stream by Carnage Gaming Tuesday 7:30pm EST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
7 stack DreadTooth Stream by Carnage Gaming Tuesday 7:30pm EST

Nibbon
02.04.2013 , 11:37 PM | #1
stream found here:
http://twitch.tv/fuzzycg

Tuesday 2/5 @ 7:30pm EST -- might do a few 1 stack or another 5 stack kill before we go for the 7+

I'll post here for updates.

beanseh
02.05.2013 , 02:33 AM | #2
hiya just wanna say good luck only watched a few streams but recently ive been enjoying them the only thing i notice is that most either end before they dish out loot or it is done in a manner as to not show what was dropped i would like to see what's dropped when you kill him please and again good luck
beanseh

Nibbon
02.05.2013 , 08:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by beanseh View Post
hiya just wanna say good luck only watched a few streams but recently ive been enjoying them the only thing i notice is that most either end before they dish out loot or it is done in a manner as to not show what was dropped i would like to see what's dropped when you kill him please and again good luck
beanseh
That is probably because most kill videos are edited after the kill - if we kill on the live stream you should be able to see loot - otherwise I will ask our video editors to leave it in (if we kill it - we have no idea what 7 stack is going to be like). If the jump from 5 to 7 is anything like the jump 3 to 5, we probably have no shot - we will do a few attempts to test the viability of the kill. This will likely be an all in-guild run by Carnage Gaming of The Shadowlands.

Again, I'll post here before we start.

KarethRiker
02.05.2013 , 12:07 PM | #4
Good luck. I'll be watching for the 7 stack.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Nibbon
02.05.2013 , 06:05 PM | #5
We will be starting the stream in the next 20 minutes or so - we will be starting right at 7 stack, most likely

Nibbon
02.05.2013 , 06:58 PM | #7
7 stack dead - we will buff to 10 and see if it is any different

KarethRiker
02.05.2013 , 06:58 PM | #8
Keep it going!

10 stacks go!
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

ckoneful
02.05.2013 , 07:04 PM | #9
I remember a few weeks ago "5 stacks is so hard it's like impossible!" now you just took out 7 like nothing and are going for 10. You guys must have this guy down to a science, if 5+ stacks is as hard as these forums say.

FlyinSpaghetti
02.05.2013 , 07:33 PM | #10
The grieving sucks, report it you want to.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!