Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satedbuffalo
02.04.2013 , 04:30 PM | #1
Just had a civil war where 6 of 8 imps stacked east from 580 down to zero, ************ all the while that it wasn't worth the time to attack the enemy. That was interesting. My favorite comment of the event was "We're not here to kill pubs, we're here for stabilizers."

Just...just stop.

AsiriusNazriel
02.04.2013 , 04:39 PM | #2
lol

I really hope that Bioware ends the stabilizer REing of PVP gear. Stabs should be available through PVE since they are used to craft PVE gear. PVP gear should grant PVP stabs for crafting PVP gear... I know a revolutionary concept, but since Bioware is so adamant on separating PVP and PVE then they should probably great a durasteel wall between the two.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

Halstadt
02.04.2013 , 04:55 PM | #3
That's nothing, one time, I saw one imp bring a ball back to their own spawn 5 to 0 to end the game faster. (We were farming medals because of the dauntless huttball bug).

One time, this marauder managed to convince all 8 imps to rush east (their own turret) to camp and farm medals.

One time, a whole imp team (on their defending round 2) dropped down behind the box right below spawn right as the round started.

People do silly things.

AsiriusNazriel
02.04.2013 , 04:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Halstadt View Post
That's nothing, one time, I saw one imp bring a ball back to their own spawn 5 to 0 to end the game faster. (We were farming medals because of the dauntless huttball bug).

One time, this marauder managed to convince all 8 imps to rush east (their own turret) to camp and farm medals.

One time, a whole imp team (on their defending round 2) dropped down behind the box right below spawn right as the round started.

People do silly things.
You're making me very depressed very fast.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

Zorion
02.04.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AsiriusNazriel View Post
lol

I really hope that Bioware ends the stabilizer REing of PVP gear. Stabs should be available through PVE since they are used to craft PVE gear. PVP gear should grant PVP stabs for crafting PVP gear... I know a revolutionary concept, but since Bioware is so adamant on separating PVP and PVE then they should probably great a durasteel wall between the two.
Actually this is a brilliant idea, and should be posted under the correct forums.

I find it "funny" to see some ppl 2 weeks now in wz and they've yet to move out of rec2 :/

Ikole
02.05.2013 , 12:47 PM | #6
Please up money on WZ's if you do that. I hate being forced to do any kind of PVE or daily grind. :<

DarthBror
02.05.2013 , 01:16 PM | #7
lol... Im here for the stabs too.

J/K

Yea thats maddening.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

jasonthelamb
02.05.2013 , 01:16 PM | #8
Everyone should lighten up and give PvP pre-game speeches like I do.

-C'as the Unyielding

Peytona
02.05.2013 , 01:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikole View Post
Please up money on WZ's if you do that. I hate being forced to do any kind of PVE or daily grind. :<
Diplomacy.

You are SO welcome.
Peyton
Vanguard

Badfenix
02.05.2013 , 01:17 PM | #10
was it that one guy who was famous on the forum a month or so back for doing this type of **** and queuing in pve gear?
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5