Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploiting in pvp>>>proven wrong

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Exploiting in pvp>>>proven wrong

J_Fred
02.03.2013 , 04:39 AM | #11
I think its pretty hypocritical for a grimmy to complain about the /stuck exploit when countless times I've seen their players use the wall cap on novare. I'm in no way saying that flux uses this however. I've played in alot of matches with Flux to know that he plays fair and yes, if you know how a guardian plays whether your tank or dps you have an ability that will shoot your hp up for about 30% for around 12 secs. Once that runs out, 30% of your hp is taken away which can easily result in you dying or at very low hp depending on the circumstance. This is another l2p issue

I assume he lost which is why he felt the need to harass flux...people need to step back and realize this is just a game, you won't win every pvp match (especially if your on impside >< ) just get over it.
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

PoliteAssasin
02.03.2013 , 09:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
I think its pretty hypocritical for a grimmy to complain about the /stuck exploit when countless times I've seen their players use the wall cap on novare.
Pretty much this. Talk about hypocritical. Not even that Flux did what he accused him of. What I also find to be amusing is that Raygons thread with grimmies admitting to using the exploit in chat vanishes wonder how that happened?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

CaptRavenous
02.03.2013 , 10:17 PM | #13
I used to work security for an NHL team. I've been exposed to a lot of hockey players, and how they talk to each other.

I'm reminded of those days everytime I see a PvP post.

Well, less swearing and derogatory name-calling here, thanks to forum rules.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast