Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Timeline On Earth

02.02.2013 , 02:06 PM | #1
Star Wars Timeline On Earth 1700s AD Long Time Ago

A Chart That Explains How Long Ago Star Wars Actually Took Place
I am Deaf No Hearing

02.02.2013 , 06:28 PM | #2
I'm not a massive fan of Star Wars lore, but I genuinely found this interesting.

Nice find!

02.03.2013 , 07:43 AM | #3
The entire thing reeks of non canon though
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

02.03.2013 , 08:16 AM | #4
Just got to figure out how far earth is from the starwars universe

In the phantom menace, ET's species makes a cameo and they are attempting to fund and expedition to our galaxy.

So i would imagine that from that point unlil 1982 (i think that is when ET takes place) and traveling at the speed of light could give you some idea.

Regardless it will always be a guesstimation.

Not sure how canon an indiana jones/starwars cross over would be for tool as that website used, probally not. I would stick with info from the movies.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video

02.03.2013 , 08:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
The entire thing reeks of non canon though
Well, that would be because the event of the Millennium Hawk crashing on earth which is the entire basis for this timeline is a non-canon event, just like other similar things like the ET cameo.

Personally I'd like to think that when they say a long long time ago they really mean it, not that it matters one way or the other,
My Characters on the Progenitor
Raiah - Jedi Consular (Sage), Nesalia - Smuggler (Scoundrel)
Guild: The Kestrel Minority

02.04.2013 , 01:20 PM | #6 is thataway ----->