Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Repeated CTD upon use of Fleet Pass

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Repeated CTD upon use of Fleet Pass

Modzy
02.01.2013 , 11:09 PM | #1
Every time i use my Emergency Fleet Pass I'm getting an APPCRASH with Swtor.exe. When i log back on straight after during the load screen it again APPCRASH's during the character load screen. When i log on once more it loads the game fine, but i have not returned to the fleet and my emergency fleet pass is on its 6 hours cool down from its initial use. Rendering it permanently broken. This has happened every since then large 1.2 content patch.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, running the game in window mode, running the game at low res, running the game on lowest graphics, alt-tabbing during cast time of Emergency Fleet Pass. But nothing has meant i can use my fleet pass.

Here is what it looks like right after i can get back into the game after the 2nd -relog in after the crash. note the fleet pass timer, but my location is not the fleet.

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/...ps440c361e.jpg

OwenBrooks
02.01.2013 , 11:17 PM | #2
when you login on the launcher before you press play run the repair option (lower left cog)

Failing that log a ticket especially if since 1.2

Modzy
02.01.2013 , 11:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
when you login on the launcher before you press play run the repair option (lower left cog)

Failing that log a ticket especially if since 1.2
Sadly that was my first port of call, but the button isn't available for use. I'll open a ticket and hopefully it can get looked at in the future.
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/...ps723f9c20.jpg

I just ran the Fixlauncher.exe and it seemed to re-install or fix the launcher. That in turn fixed the Repair button not being available. I ran it and it found 2 files needed fixing.