Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TIred of PVP

Royox
02.01.2013 , 08:17 PM | #1
Been playing since day 1 this game and this week has been too much for me.

It could be just me but I'm tired of being "bubblestunned" even when I'm not fighting Sorcs and I'm tired of being literaly destroyed every time a retarded decides to charge+smash me with 5-6k dmg....EVEN I'M FULL WAR HERO and have 4 elite war hero pieces.

Every WZ the same.....everybody bubbled and 4-5 smashers dealing 6k AOE dmg....I'm god dammit bored.

What should I do? Rerroll smasher? They will be nerfed next patch....same with sorcs...

Washingtoon
02.01.2013 , 08:30 PM | #2
I've rolled a few new classes, didn't help. It's still just more of the same in every warzone and there's no real incentive. Doesnt matter how fun a thing was at the start, at some point you need to spice it up or add new elements of fun or it's going to get old.

StefanTOR
02.01.2013 , 08:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
What should I do? Rerroll smasher? They will be nerfed next patch....same with sorcs...
I pretty much did this, had an old tank Juggernaut I dusted off and specced to Rage. Been playing this now, using my DPS merc is just frustrating and leaves me in a bad mood after a few games everytime.

Royox
02.01.2013 , 08:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by StefanTOR View Post
I pretty much did this, had an old tank Juggernaut I dusted off and specced to Rage. Been playing this now, using my DPS merc is just frustrating and leaves me in a bad mood after a few games everytime.
But I heard I need to remod ALL the gear to Power and surge...and that will be pointless in few weeks...

Amebia
02.01.2013 , 08:46 PM | #5
I know that feel bro.

*pats on back*

<---Gunnery commando

NogueiraA
02.01.2013 , 09:07 PM | #6
I'm with you...
I'm really tired of so much stuns.

I downloaded TERA, I'm level 27 doing world PVP, controlling my char, having SO MUCH fun compared to SWTOR PVP.

Do the same, swtor pvp is really broken, search another game to spend your time.

V-Serp
02.01.2013 , 10:34 PM | #7
But I heard I need to remod ALL the gear to Power and surge...and that will be pointless in few weeks...
Why would you think that? Mara is still the best class in the game and it's been that way for a long time. They're not going to nerf this particular tree anytime soon. Maybe in another half a year, but then you can just switch to one of the other trees. Carnage is still my favorite of the three even with the smashmonkeys running around.

Bubblestun will be removed within a few weeks though I'm sure. Or Biofail will do something stupid like the attacker that popped the bubble and the Sorc both get stunned, calling that balance. Meanwhile all the lolsmashers will go attack the stunned Sorc and the stunned attacker, removing the Sorc so he can respawn and bubble everyone again before dying.

Also there will be an Operative nerf. Just because.

Don't worry about the glowstick melee brigade, it will always be safe to run them.

WaywardOne
02.01.2013 , 11:02 PM | #8
When someone charges your character, you need to run away from him! Find a corner somewhere, curl up in a ball, suck your thumb(s) and whimper (quietly so as not to be heard by the smashers). Sometimes that will work but no guarantees.

Or you can just carry your gaming computer up to the top of a building that you have roof access to and throw it off. Try not to hit any pedestrians even though some of them probably play smashers/bubblestunners in the game.

Natholomew
02.02.2013 , 12:16 AM | #9
If you're so certain that they're going to nerf smash and bubble, then why are you crying about it right now?

Frobington
02.02.2013 , 12:30 AM | #10
If you're tired of PvP then stop PvPing simple we don't give 2 ***** about it cry some place else please