Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since 1.2, Least Played Race/Gender/Class Combos

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Since 1.2, Least Played Race/Gender/Class Combos

Mantang
02.01.2013 , 01:27 PM | #1
So I've been gone since 1.1 and I came back and found out that my old main was a fairly rare combo and now that 1.2 has been out for a good while I'm curious to know what you guys never really see these days. I hear Rattataki are fairly rare still especially on the Republic side. There are a few dated threads like this but none of them include gender pairings. So what are the ones that you never see?

Cotlu-Hunlon
02.01.2013 , 01:59 PM | #2
I hardly ever see Miraluka although I'm assuming that's because the eye mask is either hidden or just unnoticeable. Also very few people play them to begin with.

Rarely see Mirialan imperial characters

Rattataki are just ugly....I think most will agree..

Chiss republic are surprisingly rare considering how awesome they are

....And purebloods are completely devalued now because they're everywhere on the republic side.

The Nostalgia Thread - Come live in December 2011 with me

RevansSoul
02.02.2013 , 01:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cotlu-Hunlon View Post
I hardly ever see Miraluka although I'm assuming that's because the eye mask is either hidden or just unnoticeable. Also very few people play them to begin with.

Rarely see Mirialan imperial characters

Chiss republic are surprisingly rare considering how awesome they are

....And purebloods are completely devalued now because they're everywhere on the republic side.
Yup, Miraluka because most of the masks are horrible I guess. Mirilian because you know, Shrek, and the Rattataki are indeed ugly. Haven't seen much Chiss Republic side no.

_biddan_
02.02.2013 , 02:54 PM | #4
male/female cybord jedi consular,in all my time playing this game i've only seen 2 or 3 of them.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

MishraArtificer
02.03.2013 , 03:20 AM | #5
DPS Operatives and Scoundrels, any race, any gender. I swear, we're becoming extinct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Kitru
02.03.2013 , 10:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
DPS Operatives and Scoundrels, any race, any gender. I swear, we're becoming extinct.
It doesn't help that it's now well known that they've got painfully anemic damage in both PvE and PvP. Don't expect the population to increase by any reasonable amount unless RotHC drops with some major buffs for DPS Scoundrels ("major" meaning far outstripping the contributions of the other classes such that Scoundrels are finally able to close the ~10-20% lower DPS they have compared to the other classes).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Xeraz
02.03.2013 , 12:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cotlu-Hunlon View Post

I resent this, lol.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Kristjansa
02.03.2013 , 03:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xeraz View Post
I resent this, lol.
Me too. Although I don't like bald chicks, but the guys look normal and both genders look way better than pureblood Sith or the Chiss IMO.

LostInReverie
02.03.2013 , 11:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristjansa View Post
Me too. Although I don't like bald chicks, but the guys look normal and both genders look way better than pureblood Sith or the Chiss IMO.
I totally agree. I love the Ratattaki. I think Chiss are ugly imo, and purebloods aren't much better.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)

Helig
02.04.2013 , 12:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
It doesn't help that it's now well known that they've got painfully anemic damage in both PvE and PvP. Don't expect the population to increase by any reasonable amount unless RotHC drops with some major buffs for DPS Scoundrels ("major" meaning far outstripping the contributions of the other classes such that Scoundrels are finally able to close the ~10-20% lower DPS they have compared to the other classes).
I concur. There are much easier-to-handle DPS specs around, and humanity is known to prefer the path of least resistance.

As for the main topic, yeah, Mirilan Scoundrels are probably the most exotic.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie