Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

Wookieenator
02.16.2013 , 11:30 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
OK that's cool, as long as you can wait. The lower brackets might need a bit more time to finish before you/dem faces the winner of the lower brackets.
lol yeah i'm not gonna take a dq victory at the end of the tournament. hopefully he'll be good to go next fri/sat.

Arkillon
02.16.2013 , 05:32 PM | #192
Zenod vs Xani
Zenod: 3
Xani: 1

awesome sorcerer

Parthenon
02.17.2013 , 02:46 AM | #193
Gravity - 3
Archus - 0

Just shut me down like a scrub. Sabotage is way nastier than I thought it'd be. Good duels, dude.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

Bramgrahm
02.18.2013 , 12:46 AM | #194
Zenod - 3
BÍcky - 1

Good duels! Super long fights haha
BÍcky

ParagonAX
02.18.2013 , 12:49 AM | #195
Thanks for submitting your results everyone.

Obiwalker and Darkyoda have been disqualified for not finishing / communicating their duels. Let me know if there is something I'm unaware of.

ParagonAX
02.18.2013 , 12:49 AM | #196
LATEST UPDATE

The 4th round of the tournament is now completed! The 5th round has now started.

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:
AV,AW,AX,AY

Some of these duels have already been completed, but participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 6 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 11pm EST, on Tuesday February 19, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!

ChristVT
02.18.2013 , 09:52 PM | #197
Gravity left you a message in game, but also not sure when I will be able to be on tomorrow. Most likely either sometime around 6 - 7 server or after Midnight. If either of those work let me know.
Subtlety
The Chandrian

RyanReagan
02.19.2013 , 01:02 PM | #198
I just want to say this thing is great and I appreciate your hard work, Vip. As a spectator it has been interesting taking a peep at the brackets every few days to see how things are shaping up.

I can't wait until there's a champion!
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.≤ <Infinite Darkness>

ChristVT
02.19.2013 , 04:38 PM | #199
Subtlety - 3
Gravity - 1

Nice duels man.
Subtlety
The Chandrian

Reginlief
02.19.2013 , 04:56 PM | #200
Gr‚vity vs Subtlety

1 - 3

Good duels, GL