Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the village, [IC]

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:13 PM | #11
"And I aim to make sure it stays that way," he smiled. "would you like to enter? we are having a festival, for well.... you" he smiled "your the first visitor we have had, ever" I'll explain it all to you at my house," he pointed towards the big building in the center of the town."
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:18 PM | #12
I'll trust you, for now. Let us go, then Ravvok said. It also might help for you to know that there are 3 Jedi ships in orbit. They're most likely sending an expedition down here soon Ravvok alerted his new acquaintance.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:20 PM | #13
"3 ships? are there jedi on board?" he began to lead Ravvok through the crowd, most of the people murmured "Hello father" as he passed, "Zusat please bring food to my house for two please," he smiled at the villagers as they continued to praise him,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:24 PM | #14
I sensed four Jedi when I was ambushed, and I was able to recognize a Force signature I haven't felt since the Battle of the Cron Drift about 7 years ago Ravvok replied as they walked towards the compound. The Force signatures matched the scaling for three knights and a master. And I have a bad feeling about who that master is
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:28 PM | #15
"Well, I bet you have a million questions, and I need to know about these jedi, and quite possibly hide you, if it comes to it," you walk in, and find a cozy looking house, on the walls you see broken lightsabers, some looking usuable still, "and, your first question is, why are they all so happy right?"

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:31 PM | #16
Indeed. I always believed living under a Sith ruler would be a bad life. Now, I wonder how you do it. Ravvok asked. We can discuss about the Jedi later. Right now I'd like to learn about this planet he said as he observed the lightsaber collections on the walls.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:36 PM | #17
"I dubbed this planet Altair when I arrived, it may have a actual name but I couldn't tell you," he smiled as they passed the wall of his collection, "those are past treasures, I may be able to add to it from these jedi you speak of," he grinned at the thought, "and the reason they're all so happy under the rule of a sith is simple they don't know I'm a sith." he smiled and looked at his face, waiting to see his reaction to the comment,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:47 PM | #18
Finally, it was all coming together. So they see you as a regular regent and ruler, just as ine of, say, Onderon. Before you answer the rest of my questions, I believe you deserve to know who these Jedi are Ravvok said, realizing the situation just got a lot more complicated. The Jedi Master I sensed was Master Iskander Autrillius. He's one of the most skilled lightsaber combatants in the galaxy. The last time I fought him... let's just say I lost many good men that day
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:53 PM | #19
"I would hope that I wont lose any good men, And believe me I am quite skilled with my pike, and besides it gets very cold in the dessert at night, they wont come until morning, and even when they do, they wont sense anything wrong, and I could, tell the villagers there enemies, or something of that matter, any other questions you have?" he grabbed a piece of fruit from the delivered food, and took a bite out of it.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:59 PM | #20
One. If the Jedi are coming, I'll fight alongside you. When they're gone, I'll remain here. You need a strong Force-user at your side, and after seeing the happiness of the people, I wish to stay. Do you accept me as a guardian of Altair and a loyal warrior at your side? Ravvok knew this was a stretch, but after seeing all the people here were happy, his mind was made up. If this man accepted him, Ravvok would change his persona and identity forever more.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>