Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the village, [IC]

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 08:12 PM | #1
Athimar stood next to his bed with a grin on his face, it was around the time for him to begin his morning worships for the babbling idiots outside of his room, he adjusted his robe and walked out, "Greetings my children." there was a uproar of answers back, "Anyone in need of a miracle?" he laughed as he did, most of them laughed with him, others had a warm smile on their faces, " I do" a young boy, at the max he could be 13 walked up to the front, he had hair in his face, and he looked very close to death, a woman stood behind him. "May I ask what's the matter my son? other than the fact you need a hair cut?" the group laughed again, the boy gave a small smile towards him, "it's my stomach" he grasped his stomach and almost keeled over, "do not worry my child." this was Athimars least favorite part, having to give his power away to his worshippers, but a kings duties must be done, Athimar put his hand on his stomach "Heh, I see whats wrong hear." for a added effect, he made his hand glow a bright white light, he touched the boys stomach, dislodging what was blocking it, and made blood rush to his face, giving him some color, "Now go home, and eat your soup, and by tomorrow you'll be lifting all the nerfs around here." they all laughed again, even the small boy did this time, His mother, who was on the verge of tears uttered the phrase "thank you father" before bursting into tears and running off as to not embarrass her self and her son, "anyone else?" they all shook their heads and walked to the small goblet near his door, they'd drop gifts off for him there, usually food or drinks, he unfortunately did not know how to cook, so he loved this part, "thank you my children," he walked back into his house and looked to his right, he saw the picture of her, young and beautiful, he shook his head and continued in, he sat down and opened the ships status report, he told them to salvage parts and make it operational, but no leaving the planet, he checked the ships sonar, and as usual there was nothing, he grinned and took a bite out of a apple, "It sure is good to be king," he laughed coldly.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 10:14 PM | #2
The Terror of Taris rumbled as it plummeted through the planets atmosphere. Ships were jumping out of the hangars and escape pods were being launched. After being drawn out of hyperspace by a gravity-well generator, the Terror of Taris, Lord Ravvok Skathlonn's flagship (a larger Terminus-class Imperial Destroyer), was ambushed by Republic forces. The 3 Republic warships had beaten on the destroyer, sending it to the surface. Lord Ravvok himself was settling into his Fury-class interceptor and taking off. He flew out of the hangar, but debris from the Terror of Taris took out his left engine and he was going down. Bracing for landing, he set the ship down as smoothly as possible. Ravvok jumped out of the ship as soon as it stopped moving. He was on a strange planet, and didn't know where he was. He tapped into the Force to sense lifeforms nearby, so he began his trek towards the village.
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 10:23 PM | #3
Athimar dropped his apple in shock, he saw something on the sonar, for the first time there was actually something, he stood there for a second shocked, he pressed a button calling his personal guard to ring the bells to signal a town meeting, he then motioned towards his closet and grabbed a hood, he put it over his head, the villager's wouldn't see it of course, but this man would see through it, and he did not want doubt being spread, "Hello there my children, It seems we may have a visitor," he said as calmly as he could, holding back his shock and outrage, the crowd looked at him perplexed, "Hurry my children gather food and drink, and turn on the lights, he'll have to find us," he looked at the guards captain, a close friend of his, he had thought of releasing his grip over him, but he wasn't sure, The squad set out soon after, to find the man,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 10:31 PM | #4
Ravvok was walking when he heard the marching of footsteps, and sensed something bad was coming. He drew his lightsabers as people in guard armor marched towards him. He took a ready attack stance, one saber pointing forward over his head, the other in front of his body point to the right. Who are you? Where do you come from? he asked the guards.
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 10:40 PM | #5
Kriegus stood there watching the mans weapon, he had no idea what it was, he motioned towards the man, "All information will be told soon." he motioned for the man to boards his speeder "I'll bring you to our village." as he turned around he activated his comm, "Father, he has a sort of, energy blade weapon, and advanced armor I'm bringing him back,"

Athimar looked shocked for a moment, 'a...a sith is here?' what in the blazes is he doing here! did they send him to kill me? he laughed at the people around him, "I'm sorry my children I must have dozed off." they all smiled reassuringly "it is OK father," he smiled, and sipped his water,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 10:42 PM | #6
Ravvok stowed his weapons, skeptical, and hopped on the speeder. Tell me, what is this planet? Ravvok asked
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 10:48 PM | #7
"Father says that this is 'Altair'" he said, muffled through his helmet, they arrived at the village in a matter of minutes, there was a festival of sorts, food and drinks were being served, music was playing, "May I ask your name sir?" as he was talking Athimar, [you can tell he's a sith] came walking towards them.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 10:57 PM | #8
You first Ravvok said. The energies and clothing told Ravvok this man was a Sith. Altair was was a mysterious planet indeed, seeming as these people were far to happy to be living under a Sith.
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Lucifersfinest
01.31.2013 , 11:02 PM | #9
Athimar looked at the captain, " I am Thaeus, and this is father," Athimar nodded and Thaeus left to go into the festival, Festival then turned his head towards Ravvok, "What has brought you here? were you sent to kill me?" he extended the pike outwards, not igniting it, "It will be harder then you think, believe me, or is there something else?
are you seeking refuge perhaps?"

OOC: [it is possible that Ravvok has heard of him,]

Bird_of_Thunder
01.31.2013 , 11:09 PM | #10
As far as I can tell, you're a Sith. I am Lord Ravvok, apprentice to Darth Penthus, Dark Councilor. My ship was ambushed by Republic warships in orbit and it crashed here. As for being sent here to kill you, I don't even know who you are Ravvok said. He didn't know what was going on, but he needed to find out as soon as possible.

{OCC: No, Ravvok wouldn't know about all this}
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S