Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xenotech chest piece drop location

01.31.2013 , 08:02 PM | #1
I've tried researching this, but Im coming up with a lot of conflicting info. It appears, that since 1.3, Xenotech gear will drop in the level 50 story mode flashpoints. My primary toons haven't been running those for a *long* time, but I'm grinding away on an operative healer now and am very interested in the Xenotech chest piece (Field medic - just for the look of it.

Can anyone confirm that Xenotech chest will drop on something OTHER than KP SM and, if so, where? Location for the equivalent legs would be nice as well. Tor-loot doesn't appear to have updated since 1.2, so I dont think that has the correct info.

Iron Curtain - Est. 2004
Akivan- 50 Sorc Healer
Immolation - 50 Pyro Merc

01.31.2013 , 10:19 PM | #2
Maybe this info will help you a little bit. I got chest and legs Xenotech Enforcer (looks the same to me) from one of these FP: Foundry (HM), False Emp (normal) or Red Reaper (normal). Can't remember where exactly I got that stuff, but I didn't go anywhere with my oper exept those FPs.

02.01.2013 , 03:36 PM | #3
SM KP and SM LI if i remember right. Find a decent marauder or PT and you can duo SM LI rather quickly.
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

02.04.2013 , 01:27 PM | #4
I've only seen the Xenotech chests drop from SM Karagga. Took me 9 weeks to finally get my
Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest for my Maurader.

02.05.2013 , 08:34 AM | #5
Never saw it drop from KP sm. Ever.

Got it on my first try on LI sm (I don't know if it's a random drop tbh). You can 2 man it

02.05.2013 , 08:42 AM | #6
It'll be pretty difficult to get one for an IA since there's never usually IA's in a group besides healer and the odd Sniper. I wish the best of luck to you.

02.05.2013 , 12:11 PM | #7
Xenotech chest for marauder dropped on Taral V HM a couple of days ago. I remember cos my guardian friend was cursing it for being medium armour, she wanted the orange colour scheme

02.05.2013 , 01:15 PM | #8
Why not just go for Columi? Isn't that the Xenotech equivalent?

02.05.2013 , 02:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
Why not just go for Columi? Isn't that the Xenotech equivalent?
xenotech marauder chest looks awesome. columi not so much

02.06.2013 , 11:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
xenotech marauder chest looks awesome. columi not so much
Well, that depends. If you're into transformers cosplay or you just like robots, the columi stuff for warrior is awesome too.