Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You have to attack the Hunter-Creeper Droid.

abokado
01.31.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1
Nobody expect me attacks him.

"Um, guys, we ALL have to attack the Hunter-Creeper Droid because he will call new droids."
Nobody expect me and a tank attack him.

"Guys, PLEASE attack the hunter-creeper droid!"
We wipe again.
The one tank suddenly needs to go afk, leaves the group, one heal suddenly has to do something, too, the group falls apart. And no Hunter-Creeper droid was killed that day.

Well, you know the deal. I'm not here to cry about how some people in PuG's don't seem to read the chat at all because they do not respond to it in any way, but I would like to hear some pug horror stories, since I'm a sucker for them!
So, get out your nastiest experiences while pugging, be it a fp, heroic or op. (As you can see, my story wasn't really funny or anything, but more or less what almost always happens when you pug KP [unfortunately], but luckily I haven't had that many traumatic experiences yet.)

steave
01.31.2013 , 06:54 PM | #2
The people that miss that are also the people that don't bother to read forums
If I have lead in the group though, I usually use ops announcement for that kind of stuff. I haven't found a texh command for using it yet (so no equivalent to /ops), but if you click the black/orange chat bubble next to the chat box you can select it from there. Using that, the message pops up in the center of everyones screen and is accompanied by a sound notification.

chuixupu
01.31.2013 , 07:37 PM | #3
Heh....I've been through many similar situations where I keep trying to tell people the correct way to do an encounter, only to be ignored until at least 2 or 3 wipes. Many times just in flashpoints. False Emperor is full of that.

PS - also, DON'T RUN INTO THAT ROOM where the Hunter Creeper droid is
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

LastWizard
01.31.2013 , 08:17 PM | #4
Prove it. I never attack the creeper.

grallmate
01.31.2013 , 08:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
Ok, run with 3 other DPS who share your thoughts.

I do enjoy (/cough) the runs where 4 of us are screaming "DON'T RUN INTO THE NEXT ROOM" after the Fabricator fight and atleast 1 person just keeps running in, dying and respawning.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

RikuvonDrake
01.31.2013 , 09:51 PM | #6
I refuse to run GF raids unless I have at least three good ppl from guild or that I know from before, there are just too many derpers out there.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - MontŲr
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

wainot-keel
02.01.2013 , 08:25 AM | #7
This, plus fabricator puzzle , plus "dont go into that room" being ignored is the reason i don't pug KP anymore.
Out of boredom, I might join EV for bh comms if I need to spam low level crew missions and fleet chat is obnoxious.
But no KP pugs anymore.

Never_Hesitate
02.01.2013 , 08:37 AM | #8
I had a heal yesterday in sm ev who insisted on taking a 48k guy and called me a noob for not knowing how the ops works.
Such stupidity and arrogance just make me mad.

Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
The heals will hate you, because they are mostly the ones who recieve the murder droids
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Infalliable
02.01.2013 , 11:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by grallmate View Post
Ok, run with 3 other DPS who share your thoughts.

I do enjoy (/cough) the runs where 4 of us are screaming "DON'T RUN INTO THE NEXT ROOM" after the Fabricator fight and atleast 1 person just keeps running in, dying and respawning.
Same, I always say it before the fabricator fight and after (multiple times too). Even after that, it happens way too often.

Quote:
This, plus fabricator puzzle , plus "dont go into that room" being ignored is the reason i don't pug KP anymore.
Out of boredom, I might join EV for bh comms if I need to spam low level crew missions and fleet chat is obnoxious.
But no KP pugs anymore.
I'm similar. I hate doing KP via GF pugs. After this long, how is it that nobody ever knows how to do the puzzle? As a result, the mostly L63 geared DPS sits up there tapping buttons while the recruit/tionese tickle the boss.

Caltone
02.01.2013 , 12:20 PM | #10
Well, some say the elevator boss in KP is the most deadly one of all ....

"Please do not step off the elevator" followed by an "uh oh" or worse, usually equals a wipe
When in doubt empty the magazine