Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female robes. Ugh.

Toravisu
01.31.2013 , 09:32 AM | #1
Could we please get actual robes and not a belly dancers outfit when females are wearing them?
Cauztik, Sith Juggernaut

Manifoldgodhead
01.31.2013 , 09:38 AM | #2
Not every piece has a bare midriff. But too many do.
ITS THE FUTURE

Diablo_Cow
01.31.2013 , 09:41 AM | #3
I agree there is plenty of "sexy" armor in the game that was designed specifically for female toons. Every thing else is annoying beyond belief. If I wanted my toons/companions to be strippers, I'd buy the gear off the GTN. That said I have one exception to my statement. It would be the Despot's chest piece and any other model similar. I feel it looks less stupid in a female toon than a male.

Texaboose
01.31.2013 , 09:47 AM | #4
Didn't you know? Chainmail bikinis give extra protection!

JediMB
01.31.2013 , 09:50 AM | #5
We could use a toggle that lets us switch between the full chest piece and the tank top version.

Alongside that hood toggle people have been asking for since the game was released, if not longer.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Turshek
01.31.2013 , 10:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
Not every piece has a bare midriff. But too many do.
Depends on which side, it happens a lot more imperial side. On republic side there's really not many bare midriff tops, it's actually hard to find one, once you get over the slave/dancer/... outfits.

Rubytyr
01.31.2013 , 10:23 AM | #7
play a jedi, their clothing selection is as modest as a nun.

CosmicKat
01.31.2013 , 10:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rubytyr View Post
Nuns have a much better sense of color and style.

Jedi clothing in general has been designed with five simple goals in mind....

1) It must cover every square inch from neck to toes.
2) It must be brown or a shade of brown.
3) It must be highly flammable.
4) It must completely restrict movement.
5) It must make a metal bikini look practical and plausible in comparison.

MGriffith
01.31.2013 , 01:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rubytyr View Post
Except that knight Tython commendation chest armour (and all the uncounted recolourations of it) which, despite nominally being tank gear, is resembling a hooded sports bra more than anything else.

Guess the jedi order wants to desensitise their female knights early so they happily accept the chain mail bikini once it becomes available at social 2. Though why is anybody's guess since Jedi are not allowed to form relationships and there seems little point to dress them in male gaze magnets instead of sensible armour.

craic_fox
01.31.2013 , 01:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MGriffith View Post
Except that knight Tython commendation chest armour (and all the uncounted recolourations of it) which, despite nominally being tank gear, is resembling a hooded sports bra more than anything else.
I think the same model is used for the warrior vest orange chest piece. I've tried selling that on my synthweaver toon but nobody will buy it, even at prices that are barely above vendor rates. It's clearly not a very popular look, and it's easy to see why. Maybe if someone opened a jedi gym on Coruscant some RPers could find a use for it.