Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A idea,

Lucifersfinest
01.30.2013 , 04:46 PM | #1
What if, say a sith, abducted [or took his slaves or prisoners] to a distant planet, and started a civilization and religion, based on him? he of course would force mind trick them into seeing him as a old kind man, in simple robes, when in all reality, he was a big hulking sith, [a juggernaut OOC wise,] then either [A] a republic/imperial ship crash lands on said planet, [more likely] or [B] a squad is sent to kill him, [not sure how they know who he is though, a contact maybe?] they arrive in the town and meet the towns folk, [all fanatical about him, they think he saved them,] and that they would do anything for them, [even die,] but of course the ships inhabitants would see through it, so they'd have to find a way to kill him, [enraging the towns people] or just leaving, and the sith would have to get them 'under the spell' and clear their minds, and then convince them, he was the 'promised one' Just a idea I had. [feel free to use this as a OOC and sign up for it, if your interested,]

[Basically the first episode of full metal alchemist, that sorta thing, except the sith would equal god in their terms,]
and they would all be non-force sensitives, so all of his abilities would be considered miracles and such,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.30.2013 , 06:04 PM | #2
i like this.

bump
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jediashnoe
01.30.2013 , 06:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
i like this.

bump
I second this bump
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
01.30.2013 , 06:22 PM | #4
Feel free to post a character sheet,

Lucifersfinest
01.30.2013 , 08:37 PM | #5
Species: Sith
Name: Athimar
Height: 6" 9' [body type 3]
Weight: 293 Ibs [body type 3]
Birth Planet: Dromuund Kaas,
Profession: Sith, prophet/god
Primary Weapon: A lightsaber pike, purple coloration, [believed to be a walking stick by the citizens]
Secondary Weapon: a lightsaber shoto, [believed to be a sacred artifact,]
Misc Items: three broken lightsabers from jedi he killed, two working, one from his master, another from his apprentice, who he loved [all thought to be artifacts]
Dislikes: peace, the light side, democracies

Misc: Athimar was a promising sith lord he had raised a apprentice, slain his master, and the heir to his fathers empire, with enough troopers to take over the galaxy, ever thing was perfect until his brother came along, on his brothers 16th birthday, he announced his plan for his fathers empire "I will put all funding into curing diseases and finding artifacts" were the words he stuttered, he saw the rage in Athimar's eyes as he did. Athimar left his family and the sith behind him that day, he began to plan for something new, a month later he left, and found slaves and prisoners and brought them all to a distant planet Altair [old movie reference] while they were all asleep he built a oasis using his powers and the ships tools, when they awoke they believed he was powerful, but at the end of that day they all believed he was a god, he began messing with their minds, making them believe he saved them all, and built the town with his hands in a day, the stronger willed required 'additional help.' [usually death or more messing with their head,] after a week they all worshipped him, some were willing to die, a group of them became his personal guard, [dubbed 'the red guard' because of the sith honor guards armor they wear] he taught Victory by obedience, and prophesized about a world where no one fought, and every where was peace, [the opposite of what he wanted really,] and that one day everyone would hear his teachings, [or be under control, is his goal,]

Bird_of_Thunder
01.30.2013 , 08:38 PM | #6
are we going to start an IC and OCC thread for this? I'll put up my signup soon, but would it not be convenient to have a thread where its easier to find
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.30.2013 , 08:54 PM | #7
I'll make a IC and a OOC, once everyone signs up here,

legolegion
01.31.2013 , 06:30 AM | #8
might be intresting
sign me up

Lucifersfinest