Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Connection issues?

Morbuss
01.30.2013 , 07:28 PM | #21
im having the same problem as others who have posted here. all of a sudden i have really bad lag spikes, then red, then "x", then disconnected. my other online games are running fine.

ldemsys
01.30.2013 , 07:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
Call your ISPs, guys!!!

/Bioware

#workingasintended
I already have and it's not them

Feena-c
01.30.2013 , 07:44 PM | #23
*raises hand* Yay me too! Wait.....boo me too.
"Sometimes swirling Force is just swirling Force." - Jolee Bindo

Skotao
01.30.2013 , 08:40 PM | #24
Was checking for a guild mate to see how many ppl where having this issue, he was able to play for around 4 hours this morning with out any issues at all. I have been playing off and on all day and have not had any issues with Lag or getting DCed, I live in KS and he live in TN. We have been trying to understand how I can connect and not have any issues on the same server as him and he keeps crashing

AlixMV
01.31.2013 , 11:54 AM | #25
Just jumping in here because I play on the server but was having no connectivity issues (AT&T DSL) when a friend of mine connected at the same time was.

Someone in another forum reports it may have been a Comcast issue. So, yes, ISP /may/ be a factor, especially when it's a huge, nation-wide one like that.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

Amasno
02.01.2013 , 03:54 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
Just jumping in here because I play on the server but was having no connectivity issues (AT&T DSL) when a friend of mine connected at the same time was.

Someone in another forum reports it may have been a Comcast issue. So, yes, ISP /may/ be a factor, especially when it's a huge, nation-wide one like that.
It's not just Comcast customers. Other people with different ISPs are experiencing the problem as well, so it's not an ISP problem

DirtyMcNasty
02.02.2013 , 03:39 PM | #27
Have ya tried opening a command prompt and typing the command ipconfig /flushdns seems to help me... jsing
Whatever gets your nibbles hardest

TheCourier-
02.02.2013 , 04:17 PM | #28
I use AT&T for my ISP, and I have been having severe lag spikes about 2-4 times a day, as has Markoss.

pqgarvis
02.03.2013 , 05:51 AM | #29
Not sure who this ISP you guys are referring to, but I met some one in star wars a few weeks back and it didn't work out for me. Maybe next time.

RaeKitty
02.03.2013 , 08:06 PM | #30
I haven't been on since the last problem with connection...when we had all sorts of weather and such. But I get on tonight to do a 16m EC with my guild and I am lagging over and over, then red x...Then after all of that, I crash. Then I try to reload and my launcher crashes. I tried everything. resetting comp, repairing launcher, etc. I'm not the having issues staying connected for more than 3-5 minutes or so, but one of my friends is stuck in a lag box on ALL of his toons and then crashes...soo yeah. I can honestly say that this is the worst problem I've had by far (my worst problem before being a color crystal not being given out to someone through master loot).