Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Randomly crashes to a infinite loading screen!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Randomly crashes to a infinite loading screen!

ProblemSolvent
01.30.2013 , 02:03 PM | #11
Prophecy of Five - --> 10 crashes in past 45 minutes

Martindtotem
01.30.2013 , 02:07 PM | #12
Same thing for me on Shadowlands. Game worked perfect yesterday, today It starts crashing to the loading screen. Nothing at all has changed on my end. Reset modem/router. No fix. Hopefully we'll see a fix soon as alot of us are paying customers who cannot play.

caveslug
01.30.2013 , 02:09 PM | #13
Yep
I tested 4 character 2 each on Jedi covenant and 2 on harbinger, all 4 on different planets.
And I only have the issue on jedi covenant.
#1 reply to all PvP threads.....L2P

Agelmar
01.30.2013 , 02:10 PM | #14
Prophecy of Five. Just happened to me as well.

Tythrus
01.30.2013 , 02:10 PM | #15
ebon hawk, every 3 to 5 minutes, i log in, get a few sections, connection goes red, then to the infinite load screen, not restricted to any character, happens no matter what toon i go to, and within the same time limit, completely unable to play

Sindor_Bolantee
01.30.2013 , 02:11 PM | #16
This has been happening to me on Jedi Coventant for the past two hours.

Zannah-Rayne
01.30.2013 , 02:11 PM | #17
Same thing started happening to me this afternoon. Multiple characters both factions. Shadowlands. Goes back to the loading screen then flips back to the select a sever screen. Message "your connection has been lost. If problem persists please contact customer service....etc"

Paying subscriber here. Windows vista. Re-logged the game, rebooted my pc. No chance. Sometimes I am getting the error message saying I am still logged into a character.

caveslug
01.30.2013 , 02:16 PM | #18
For the short time I lasted on Jedi Covenant Empire fleet, LOTS of people are having an issue.

Again I can play just fine over on Harbinger with no issue, Guess I will just level up that alt after all.
#1 reply to all PvP threads.....L2P

Hikaru
01.30.2013 , 02:21 PM | #19
The Shadowlands here, logged on to instantly get DCed, logged again and same thing happened, and again and again, this is my 5th time in less than 30 mins
The Shadowlands The Kamikaze Legacy

boomeleven
01.30.2013 , 02:30 PM | #20
My game keeps crashing and then a loading screen appears and fills up about 1/16 of the way and freezes. I've restarted my PC about six times to ensure it wasn't me. I run the sickest PC components (solid state, top GPU, 3rd gen iCore 7, etc. ) so I know for sure its not that.

So basically I was deep in Hoath doing a mission quest with my Jedi Sage. The game froze, loading screen appears and then II alt-tab out, right click the game and close it, then load back in and I am dead. The game freezes within about 60 seconds of login after that. I wasn't sure if it was just Hoath, so I used an emergency fleet pass to return to the Republic Fleet and the issue continued.

What would be nice is if I didn't pay for the game, I wouldn't be able to complain. Unfortunately, I do pay to play, for now...

SWTOR is about to lose me for the second time if this doesn't get resolved soon.