Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

this damage right here

marshmallow
01.31.2013 , 07:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrzecka View Post
dayum
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

IAmViiOLENT
02.01.2013 , 09:51 AM | #22
Vullesh from our server did 1725 dps in a novare a few days ago . Shattered the precious record.

Morde_
02.01.2013 , 10:41 AM | #23
Jiraya did like 1900 once.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Sathid
02.01.2013 , 10:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Very clever how you covered up Justbodies's damage because we all know he got 2 mill
Hey look it's one of them "Hey im not mvp" guys,say you guys still playing your two teams in rated many nights a week? sounds rather boring and lame,you guys hitting the burnout stage yet? or doubling up on Redbull and Moutaindew and geek music.

Morde_
02.01.2013 , 11:03 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
Hey look it's one of them "Hey im not mvp" guys,say you guys still playing your two teams in rated many nights a week? sounds rather boring and lame,you guys hitting the burnout stage yet? or doubling up on Redbull and Moutaindew and geek music.
3 teams, every night.

I'm top dps on the C team so we only play from 9-1230 to allow our A and B teams to collect maximum rating. Anyone who is late receives a penalty and will not be allowed to play rateds for 5 days. We cant burn out at this stage. It has become a way of life. We all know exactly what to do, we don't even communicate anymore. Why talk when it distracts you from getting kills and focusing on nodes?

We have a robot in our team speak that streams constant Deadmau5 and dubstep. His name is Robert.

Also I prefer Capri Sun's.
Scold
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

LegendaryQuan
02.01.2013 , 04:04 PM | #26

We have a robot in our team speak that streams constant Deadmau5 and dubstep. His name is Robert.
i miss the days when only girls and homosexuals listened to that kind of music.

Siphorus
02.01.2013 , 04:41 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Deft vs Vexo - Novare Outcoast RWZ Make It Happen Gogogo!
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8...3010316223.jpg'
But i am the best powertech on the server.
Deft - The bastion

Gomex
02.02.2013 , 08:00 AM | #28
3 teams, every night.

I'm top dps on the C team so we only play from 9-1230 to allow our A and B teams to collect maximum rating. Anyone who is late receives a penalty and will not be allowed to play rateds for 5 days. We cant burn out at this stage. It has become a way of life. We all know exactly what to do, we don't even communicate anymore. Why talk when it distracts you from getting kills and focusing on nodes?

nuff said, *****

irojoz
02.05.2013 , 01:35 PM | #29
3 teams, every night.

Do you guys get oranges at half time?
game is hard
2ez4rtz

JasonChmiel
02.12.2013 , 12:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Siphorus View Post
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8...3010316223.jpg'
But i am the best powertech on the server.
Haven't any of you heard of bugged stats? Tell me how this statistic is possible when I've destroyed...nay...obliterated your dmg and had the correct dps amount of 11xx display.

http://i.imgur.com/BRK0H0m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/etz63.jpg
Parthenea Scoundrel Trimbo Sentinel Thrice Shadow
Metis Operative Neurox Powertech Giulieta Juggarnaut Aysu Assassin Mystik Marauder
Casual @ PoT5