Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account Storage Please.

TheOuroborus
01.28.2013 , 08:27 PM | #1
May we please have Account Storage? That is all.
"Mine or I will help you not."
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative
II True Covenant II - Founder Legacy 45 On Begeren Colony

Vandicus
01.28.2013 , 08:28 PM | #2
Cross server? No.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Rankyn
01.28.2013 , 08:32 PM | #3
You'll never get "account storage" because of the way things work.
About the best you can hope for is "Legacy storage" so that's probably what you should push for.

There's about a billion threads on it around here already.

TheOuroborus
02.09.2013 , 03:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
You'll never get "account storage" because of the way things work.
About the best you can hope for is "Legacy storage" so that's probably what you should push for.

There's about a billion threads on it around here already.
Agreed. I'd be quite happy with Legacy storage. Odd that a billion threads gets nothing done. Or maybe not odd at all, it is BioWare we're talking about. They're leaving money on the table not enabling this feature that even the lame original Guild Wars had.
"Mine or I will help you not."
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative
II True Covenant II - Founder Legacy 45 On Begeren Colony

Heezdedjim
02.09.2013 , 04:25 PM | #5
As long as we can craft from the legacy bank on any character attached to the legacy, YES PLEASE. I would so love to never, ever have to mail mats between toons ever again. It should also be expandable to at least 8 full cargo hold tabs. I don't even give a crap how much it costs to max it out, as long as I can stuff it full of mats and craft anything, on any toon, without ever shuffling materials around again.

Jeweledleah
02.09.2013 , 04:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
As long as we can craft from the legacy bank on any character attached to the legacy, YES PLEASE. I would so love to never, ever have to mail mats between toons ever again. It should also be expandable to at least 8 full cargo hold tabs. I don't even give a crap how much it costs to max it out, as long as I can stuff it full of mats and craft anything, on any toon, without ever shuffling materials around again.
SO.
MUCH
THIS.

I'd like to be able to keep other stuff then just craft mats in it, but crafting is the biggest thing.

LohKey
02.09.2013 , 04:58 PM | #7
/vote yes
We need legacy storage! So many basic things missing from this game.. I'm sure we'll be charged $50 USD for it or something dumb like that
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

Heezdedjim
02.09.2013 , 05:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
They're leaving money on the table not enabling this feature that even the lame original Guild Wars had.
To be fair, "leaving money on the table" is pretty much their entire business plan for this game.

grombrinda
02.09.2013 , 05:20 PM | #9
A compromise..Legacy Crafting Material storage ^^
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Jonoku
02.09.2013 , 05:51 PM | #10
ermahgerd good idea.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five