Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Least Seen Companion

Grimmwrath
02.16.2013 , 05:29 AM | #21
I've literally never seen Blizz. Haven't played as much as most you guys, but never seen him (her?).

slafko
02.19.2013 , 08:46 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Vonstagger View Post
I bet this topic is brutal for consulars who are stuck with a broomstick wielding, capri pants wearing, loogie hacking lizard-pirate as their first companion.
Blasphemer! Qyzen is awesome.

My least used companions are Iresso, T7 and Tanno Vik.

I rather like Yuun as mdps with my Vanguard tank. I can keep an eye on him and he's pretty decent in taking out mobs.

SpoeMeister
02.20.2013 , 03:41 AM | #23
Operative: I never used Doc Lokin or Scorpio, although I do like them, they don't fit my playing style. Ensign Temple is my wife, together we kick some serious kabootey.

Powertech: I never used Skadge. I just don't like the guy, didn't even want him on my ship. Mako's the way to go for me as a tank and when I need DPS, Torian is my man. I do like to play with Gault from time to time (just switch gear with Mako) to listen to his cool comments while burning down mobs.

Sentinel: I don't have all companions atm but I'm using Doc before Kira. I will most definitely test Scourge, mainly because I want to know his story.

Gunslinger: Same as Sentinel. Corso is my partner in crime atm, but I usually PvP with my GS. (Currently @L38 and still need to start Tatooine :-s)
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

JamieKirby
02.20.2013 , 03:47 AM | #24
Well, so far, it all depends on the role the player's character plays, if its a healer, the tend to not see dps companions, if the player is a dps or tank, i never see dps companions....its always either tank or healer, the only time i do see a dps companion, there is no alternative, like Trooper before completing Taris.

But at endgame, when doing dailies, the only companions i see are either tanks or healers, never dps, its how bioware foolishly did their combat system, around the primitive trinity system.

Thaligon
02.21.2013 , 07:29 AM | #25
Last seen companion ever is C2-N2 / 2V-R8 + HK-51 (Probably becose not everyone has him at ALL chars)

P.S.: When i was lvling my marauder i picked Broomark and since then i never left ship without him, i NEVER used Quin and i never had problem with any mission/soling H2. (Its maybe cose i like to see my loyal polar bear in full rakata mixed with BH runing around )
When i lvled my JG i was using HK-51 all time (dps spec JG + HK-51 = fights ended before they started)
Gulo - 50 Marauder Antiochuss - 50 Jedi Guardian
Zo-Zu - 50 SniperSneaky'Git - 18 Gunslinger
Parthian - 50 MercenaryVorosh - 37 Vanguard

Themanthatisi
02.21.2013 , 11:45 AM | #26
Any toon I can't dress up is OUT instantly for me... I know it soulds silly, but Broonmark and those types will never be a companion for me...

klham
02.23.2013 , 12:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
Probaly the tank companions if you talk level 50. even while leveling tank companions arenīt used much.
Very true. Less effective overall, and some are awful (I understand tank comps were considered overpowered in beta and nerfed). Healer companions are overused IMO. Ppl think they'll get thru their dailies faster with a healing comp but that's not always the case. Most of the ranged dps comps can really rip it up. Properly geared, they're actually occasionally useful in open world PvP too, if you can keep them up for most of the fight.

ZirusZero
02.27.2013 , 07:03 PM | #28
Blizz. Never seen a bounty hunter take him out ONCE.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Mridc
03.01.2013 , 08:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
Blizz. Never seen a bounty hunter take him out ONCE.
Odd, because Blizz is actually pretty cool for a healer Merc. In a pinch, you can give him your old gear/armorings/barrels/etc. And while he doesn't do Torian's sick DPS, he can hold his own quite well. And, to be honest, even Bodyguard Mercs do quite nice DPS themselves, for leveling purposes anyway.
And as icing on the cake - Blizz is just an awesome companion to have around. He's easily the most likable companion Bounty Hunters get, and that alone made me want to use him.

Do I still use Blizz as a companion? No, I prefer to go with Torian, since he just shreds through mobs. But Blizz is still a close second!

Anyway, regarding the Marauder/Broonmark comment on page 1:
On my Marauder I have only ever used Jaesa and Vette. I could maybe use Quinn, but frankly I don't need him. The DPS a Marauder & Vette/Jaesa combo puts out really is enough to slaughter everything the story throws at you and then some.

Corran
03.01.2013 , 08:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
The least seen companion overall, in both sides, would be the bug guy troopers get
they should have used the ooryl qrygg gand type for him instead of the empire strikes back version.
"No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect." - Corran Horn
http://www.twitch.tv/dixa1