Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Markisha
03.21.2013 , 04:07 PM | #271
Nice try tho.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

limenutpen
03.21.2013 , 04:30 PM | #272
I've had not much news in the last 10 days from the teams to do games.

I also posted a thread beginning this week to the people who could play games.

We can do this (abandon league) or do another thing.

Those guilds that can play from Sunday to Thursday (-1 day the most advise and I redesign the league for them).

I know some hard-core guilds (Coral, Harbinger, MVPs, Impulse, Ace, Devils Dice) can be very dedicated in this.
I for once as Vitruvians can remove myself from the league and they participate between them.
We do a best of three match from like a semi final round. Each game had to be streamed etc.
I for one am up for this and we can have a real champion for our server.
This was my thinking in the last days.
I can change my website for this in a couple of days.

Think about it and we see if we can go for this.

It is up to u. I like organizing these things and see that we have fun inside the game with our ideas, making SWTOR more alive.
Just let me know.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

TheHybris
03.21.2013 , 04:46 PM | #273
Best of 3 since the beginning would be better indeed. Dunno if some of these teams are or will be very active though... but Coral is up for it.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

limenutpen
03.30.2013 , 06:04 AM | #274
Hello guys just a note that the league is cancelled. We see if we can make another one later on this year, when 2.0 will be settled.

Trying to organize the first one brought some lessons my way.

The first is that most Core-PvP guilds want to be going fast ASAP to keep there interest going, the second is that those not so H-Core will slow the pace. I am not so sure if I can overcome this obstacle unless BW makes an easy Que system to be possible between two teams.
By what I am reading between the lines in Dev Dispatch forum and some Dev interviews this seems very unlikely even though it seems that 2.1 or 2.2 (latest) will bring RWZ Season 1.

Anyways thanks to all the guilds and players who participated or tryed to participate. Both Vitruvians and RoS had a game cancelled due to player disconnections.

See ya around and thank you all!
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Bonsaikitten
03.30.2013 , 06:09 AM | #275
I am sad to see it is cancelled. Its really hard to get all the matches needed, and hopefully there will be rwz seasons soon so

You and others have put alot effort in this, and it was really good initiative! Thanks

Alepo
03.30.2013 , 10:46 AM | #276
Next time it should be best of 3 and 1 guild vs guild per week so we have more than 3 days to arrange the games
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG