Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what is going on

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 02:06 AM | #1
ok first off when mjrat or any one of my toon sit down its because there is a premade and we are geting our butts smashed so in my eye why should i feed there egos.
in my eyes a premade is three or more of the same guild or three ppl i see playing together all the time as i que solo iam almost always in a diffrent team.

on a new topic i have been geting kicked off this game and my computer shuting down today,
norton is saying it detecting a threat.
it only happens when iam playing this game i have tested playing other game and nothing happens,
so in my eyes that is really suspect.
now if this happens again i will be writing everyones name who i have given **** to down and report them to bioware as some one is doing samething to me.
mrmjrat 50 (powertech, tank) mjrat 55 ( assassin, mdps) dirtyrat 55 (mercenary, healer) ratinthehat 50 (operative, healer) Rat's 18 ( marauder, mdps)tiger'rawh 25 (sage,healer) mr'mjrat 55 (vanguard, tank) drowned'rat 55 (commando, healer/rdps) marcusjames 55 (guardian tank) mj'rat 55 (shadow dps)

forumname
01.28.2013 , 02:15 AM | #2
Regarding Norton flagging swtor as a virus, maybe this thread may help:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=491171

Penang
01.28.2013 , 02:20 AM | #3
Here we go again.

I've seen many people stay even when they go up against 4-5 rail shotters or a premade from RtS or SnX or NS. They don't give up and /sit like an idiot even if they are getting smashed badly. If you really feel its pointless fighting switch places with the person who is defending a node or something.

As for the second part of your post, search for some help from the customer service before issuing threats to report people based on your silly paranoia. That issue has started to creep up recently.

Honestly, you're a damn good player but unfortunately a bit of an idiot
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

Druce_Jnr
01.28.2013 , 02:50 AM | #4
Mjrat, I don't think there has ever been a match where I'm up against you and you haven't got me in your sight for an easy kill.

As a healer, do you think I care when I PUG and am faced against an SnX premade? I suck up my deaths, accept my pug team is crap due to the lack of skill and communication and continue to play. Not every match is about winning!

Just this afternoon I had a pug team of Columi geared teammates and you were the reason to all my deaths. You've just got to face the music.
Saint-xavier Sage Saintdruce Sentinel

Frobington
01.28.2013 , 03:49 AM | #5
People still complain about powertechs? that have had two nerfs id be more worried about the broom sweeping knights around

MystbladeWA
01.28.2013 , 03:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sir-rob View Post
now if this happens again i will be writing everyones name who i have given **** to down and report them to bioware as some one is doing samething to me.
Lol.

People be hackin my **** man!

You are hilarious dude
Harbringer Server Predator Legacy
GSF Pilots: Wardancer Apèx Warsmíth M'shén

-Holmes
01.28.2013 , 04:42 AM | #7
Do you /sit as soon as you see the premade, or do you do what I do and give up when you know there is absolutely nothing in your power that you can do? (Like at 200 - 30 in a civil war or in a bad voidstar, when I know the moment the next barrier comes down, it's game over, and I'm on the other side of the barrier.)

Cause it makes a difference. Not only to you, and how you feel about it, but also to how people perceive you, and what you're aiming to do. If there's still a chance, even a tiny one, premade or not, fotm or not, don't stop trying. It will be noticed, and next time, that premade might ask YOU to join them.

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 06:15 AM | #8
ok first off about the hacking it started at about 5pm today and happen 4 times ,i would log on be on for 5 to 10 min then my pc would turn off.
did a scan and norton said unauthorized access blocked and it give me the date and time.
last time it happen was a 7.30pm my pc is on but iam not on the game and my pc hasn't turn off and its now 10pm ,
in the 11 months ive been playing this is the first time it happen to me. to me this seam a little suspect.

about the premades i do fight right up until the end, its only when its right near the end i know there is no hope .
and i wouldn't really care about premade if yous didn't lol at us pugs when you smash us,
you are premade you should win i just don't like ppl rubbing it in ppl faces.
mrmjrat 50 (powertech, tank) mjrat 55 ( assassin, mdps) dirtyrat 55 (mercenary, healer) ratinthehat 50 (operative, healer) Rat's 18 ( marauder, mdps)tiger'rawh 25 (sage,healer) mr'mjrat 55 (vanguard, tank) drowned'rat 55 (commando, healer/rdps) marcusjames 55 (guardian tank) mj'rat 55 (shadow dps)

-Holmes
01.28.2013 , 06:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sir-rob View Post
ok first off about the hacking it started at about 5pm today and happen 4 times ,i would log on be on for 5 to 10 min then my pc would turn off.
did a scan and norton said unauthorized access blocked and it give me the date and time.
last time it happen was a 7.30pm my pc is on but iam not on the game and my pc hasn't turn off and its now 10pm ,
in the 11 months ive been playing this is the first time it happen to me. to me this seam a little suspect.

about the premades i do fight right up until the end, its only when its right near the end i know there is no hope .
and i wouldn't really care about premade if yous didn't lol at us pugs when you smash us,
you are premade you should win i just don't like ppl rubbing it in ppl faces.
Don't say "yous didn't lol at us pugs."

I may run in a premade at times, but I definitely solo que first and then group up if I get asked.

sir-rob
01.28.2013 , 06:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Penang View Post
Here we go again.

I've seen many people stay even when they go up against 4-5 rail shotters or a premade from RtS or SnX or NS. They don't give up and /sit like an idiot even if they are getting smashed badly. If you really feel its pointless fighting switch places with the person who is defending a node or something.

As for the second part of your post, search for some help from the customer service before issuing threats to report people based on your silly paranoia. That issue has started to creep up recently.

Honestly, you're a damn good player but unfortunately a bit of an idiot
yes i can be an idiot and sametime i regret what i say but i can't stand ppl giveing me or others **** so i give **** back thats the way i was brought up to defend the little guy and give bullys ****. if they stoped lol at us when the are beating us i wouldn't care. i just want to play the game.