Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

starcmarc
01.30.2013 , 11:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
What time do you queue starmarc? I've been qeueing from around 9pst until 2 PST last few days with ascendancy/full resolve premades and haven't met you yet really wanted that 1v1!
Hey man yah I que at the most random hours... its' funny cause I actually ran into a couple of these people that post in this forum... and i'm like hey I recognize your name...

Honestly I que anywhere between 6pm and 8am PST... im sure I'll run into you eventually! Hopefully it won't be when all my **** is on CD!!!

Was hoping this thread would die already.. already got some of my buddies giving me hell for losing to a level 44 lol. Then again you were a skilled 1v1 44, whereas I was basically hard times drizzeled with a healthy dose of weak sauce back then...

In response to my friend, i'm like dude you're telling me you couldn't smoke some of these people that que at 50 PVP as a level 44??? Reality is (unless the disparity was extreme) skill usually beats gear and level.

In any case i'm sure i'll run into you eventually. Until then have a good one. Peace.
Starmarc | Manila-Ice | Ice'Cream-Man | Chewbacla |
Manny-Pacquiao | Sexy-time

<My Ninjas>

tsedav
01.30.2013 , 11:09 AM | #12
Ah yes... Starmarc, we ran a few wzs together today, can't quite remember if we won those. .. But it was pretty fun. Was on my hybrid sage malator

kraykind
01.30.2013 , 10:26 PM | #13
Yeah Starmarc focuses on me in WZ's no matter what's going on in the background, he's such a tool and he's yet to beat me in a 1v1 situation /lol

starcmarc
01.30.2013 , 11:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kraykind View Post
Yeah Starmarc focuses on me in WZ's no matter what's going on in the background, he's such a tool and he's yet to beat me in a 1v1 situation /lol
Wow, thanks for exposing me. Everytime i see you in a wz, dammit your right, i drop everything and focus you.

And everytme i 1v1 you, for me its doom, cause im a tool that sucks. Vacuum.

Come back anytime u need a boost to your self-esteem.
love your favorite M.I,L.F Hunter
(Marauders I'd Like to Fight)

<My Ninjas>

DonCardinale
01.31.2013 , 05:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Wow, thanks for exposing me. Everytime i see you in a wz, dammit your right, i drop everything and focus you.

And everytme i 1v1 you, for me its doom, cause im a tool that sucks. Vacuum.

Come back anytime u need a boost to your self-esteem.
love your favorite M.I,L.F Hunter
(Marauders I'd Like to Fight)
You certainly focus Marcusdarkstar and I as well I always have to drop everything in a WZ because marcus is in TS like "dude can you PLEASE get starmarc off me" lmao

Yamahara
01.31.2013 , 06:12 AM | #16
^ I try to focus on healers as first priority in a WZ..then you pesky marauders and Juggs jump in and destroy lol.
Lukewarm Tauntauns Former GM. Currently regstar.

starcmarc
01.31.2013 , 07:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DonCardinale View Post
You certainly focus Marcusdarkstar and I as well I always have to drop everything in a WZ because marcus is in TS like "dude can you PLEASE get starmarc off me" lmao
Wattup Mattis (is gunning for you)!

I really want this thread to go away, but I had to respond to you just cause you and even marcus are always fun to play against.. actually you guys are a mothereffin pain in the *** at times.. especially when grouped.... so it was actually kinda cool to see you on here.. and wanted to say wassup...

btw, the only reason I focus marcus is cause he's a healer... well that and one time he said outloud something like "nice try" in which i chased him around all wz and never killed him (probably cause he was being healed by someone else). So nowadays i make it a point to kill him at least twice in wz lol. him and smilie both are pains in the asses to chase around... both are number one stunnahs

untill next time i try to unload a full master strike on you. peace. lol.

<My Ninjas>

Frostbyt
01.31.2013 , 04:53 PM | #18
Op is either an ahole or just your typical callous teenager for posting this screenshot. However , now that the past epic badness of starmac has been exposed, I'm curious to see how he performs today.. I'm assuming he's force sweep spec now
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

DonCardinale
01.31.2013 , 07:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Wattup Mattis (is gunning for you)!

I really want this thread to go away, but I had to respond to you just cause you and even marcus are always fun to play against.. actually you guys are a mothereffin pain in the *** at times.. especially when grouped.... so it was actually kinda cool to see you on here.. and wanted to say wassup...

btw, the only reason I focus marcus is cause he's a healer... well that and one time he said outloud something like "nice try" in which i chased him around all wz and never killed him (probably cause he was being healed by someone else). So nowadays i make it a point to kill him at least twice in wz lol. him and smilie both are pains in the asses to chase around... both are number one stunnahs

untill next time i try to unload a full master strike on you. peace. lol.
no seriously there really is only a few seconds of time (assuming you're killed) where marcus DOESN'T say get Starmarc off of me lol. It's pretty funny actually...sometimes he shortens it to "hes back" and I usually have to turn around and find where marcus is sprinting off to hahaha. Plus if you're beating on marcus, I'm not getting heals lmao and that's a damn problem

IAmViiOLENT
02.04.2013 , 08:20 AM | #20
Had one last match before having to go to work, finally found starmarc! Too bad you had multiple healers and I had a baddie team (cept for you cadence <3), but not bad for my 8 deaths
http://i.imgur.com/3M2x5pu.jpg?1