Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

IAmViiOLENT
01.27.2013 , 10:31 AM | #1
So, while leveling my mara on Voss a long while back, I met a sentinel that was a 50... Decided to have some fun and try my luck at 1v1ing a full 50... Surprisingly, I won. 3 times. He did finally give up, but I hope that these days he's a much more proficient player on his sent, but I don't actually know if he's still around? Starmarc ring any bells anyone?
http://i.imgur.com/V1rgEIN.jpg?1

Alduinsm
01.27.2013 , 10:49 AM | #2
Yes,he's still playing, saw him several times in warzone.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...8&postcount=29
Shin

starcmarc
01.27.2013 , 11:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
So, while leveling my mara on Voss a long while back, I met a sentinel that was a 50... Decided to have some fun and try my luck at 1v1ing a full 50... Surprisingly, I won. 3 times. He did finally give up, but I hope that these days he's a much more proficient player on his sent, but I don't actually know if he's still around? Starmarc ring any bells anyone?
http://i.imgur.com/V1rgEIN.jpg?1
Wow, i'm impressed that you had a screen cap of that.. that was like what 5+ months?? A little too much time on your hands (like I should talk lol) eh?

Anyway, i'll be the first to admit that I completely, absolutely, without a doubt sucked at PVP back then, even a month ago I wasn't any good (I only started PVPn a little over 2 months ago, so i'm fairly new). Nowadays I don't think I suck, but am more of an over-powered average player. Matter of fact, I just had a watchman sent completely smoke me in 1v1 a couple days ago (though our gear wasn't equal). Big deal, its a dam video game.

But obviously i'm doing something right, for you to make me feel so special by dedicating this special thread for me

Such an interesting dynamic--- the different reactions this game brings out in people.

Next time u see me in a wz, say hi, so that we can have a rematch.. i'm sure i'll give u a much better challenge.

Until then you should probably try to post threads on this forum that people actually care about..

Peace.
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

IAmViiOLENT
01.27.2013 , 01:26 PM | #4
Chill out man, it wasn't meant to be malicious! I was going through my old ss' this morning and found it, was curious if you were playing. More specifically, I wanted to know if you were better skilled at the class now, I'd love a 1v1 sometime again for old times sake. Really, this is meant to be a bit of a nostalgic laugh.,

Yamahara
01.27.2013 , 04:52 PM | #5
Considering he can do about 9k dmg in one hit I'm pretty sure he has gotten much better lol. I had two 50s,rakata gear and dread try to rough me up in Outlaws Den. Sucked for them hardcore in the end, but I wouldn't take a picture and post it on here lol.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene Sataru
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!

Mookind
01.27.2013 , 07:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Yamahara View Post
Considering he can do about 9k dmg in one hit I'm pretty sure he has gotten much better lol. I had two 50s,rakata gear and dread try to rough me up in Outlaws Den. Sucked for them hardcore in the end, but I wouldn't take a picture and post it on here lol.
Pretty sure every warrior on the server who stacks all power can hit dudes for 9k

Not commenting on his skill

But come on really? His highest hit?

Juicin/Chompin

And to be fair to him, the OP has the highest DPS on the server in torparse im pretty sure. Just found the site last night. So I doubt there are many better mara's than him running around

Edit - Just checked, False claim, but he is all over the EC leaderboards

Yamahara
01.27.2013 , 08:08 PM | #7
Marc has put out some good dps numbers and overall dmg. But we are talking about 1on1,so who knows.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene Sataru
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!

starcmarc
01.27.2013 , 08:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Chill out man, it wasn't meant to be malicious! I was going through my old ss' this morning and found it, was curious if you were playing. More specifically, I wanted to know if you were better skilled at the class now, I'd love a 1v1 sometime again for old times sake. Really, this is meant to be a bit of a nostalgic laugh.,
its all good... i actually found it entertaining and saved the still myself..

to answer your question, yes i'm better skilled nowadays, matter of fact i just posted 76 kills on voidstar but of course like a tool, didn't screen cap it.

and in regards to my biggest hit for the guy above, its 8.8k, but im a sent, not the biggest but respectable
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

Le_Spiff
01.29.2013 , 01:22 AM | #9
I've encountered you twice in consecutive warzones and I already hate you (Starmarc).
The Bastion - PT Daecon 55
The Harbinger - PT Chithon 55 Merc Deacon 55 Mara Loong'Dragon 55 Sin Daemon 55

IAmViiOLENT
01.30.2013 , 10:35 AM | #10
What time do you queue starmarc? I've been qeueing from around 9pst until 2 PST last few days with ascendancy/full resolve premades and haven't met you yet really wanted that 1v1!